Chit Chat

Just knocking up wifey (tmi obviously)

13»

Re: Just knocking up wifey (tmi obviously)

Sorry, I had to.

BOOOX

I just laughed so loud Fi jumped from outside.
  • Best if luck with the baby making! :)

Also yes this thread is hysterical. Picturing...that stuff just sitting all safely in a mug. I can't!

Formerly martha1818

• jenna8984 said:

So Magic, I was thinking about how you've talked about wifey's super hot red wedding dress (suit?) but I do not recall ever seeing a AW thread with pics. Maybe I just missed it back when it happened? But I would like to seeeeeeeeeeees please!

Wifey didn't want her pictures posted online, so MagicInk respected her wishes and didn't post any. We are all dying to see MagicInks wedding attire though!

image   image   image

• Can you post just a picture of the dress? Like if it was on a model from an online store or something? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sorry, I had to.
    I don't get the joke cause I CAN'T SEE IT!!!!

I'm sad now.
  • edited June 2015
  • Magic, I hope you know that when I called you out on TH about not sharing your news there, I was just pulling your leg.

Pink I wasn't trying to put you on blast! Just an example that came to mind.

• Magic, I hope you know that when I called you out on TH about not sharing your news there, I was just pulling your leg.
    I figured it was. That's why I decided to share the link there to here.

Otherwise I would of been all "WTF? I'll post wherever I want you aren't one of my moms!" because I fight like I'm 4.
  • edited June 2015
    Pink I wasn't trying to put you on blast! Just an example that came to mind.
    No, I didn't think you were, no worries! It just came up that someone thought I was calling her out in a p.o.'ed way, not a "haha, get your butt over here!" way, which was my intent.
    Anyway, I love that red dress. I like the way it makes a boob shelf.
    I was really worried about filling up that shelf with boobs, as I have none, but my tailor took it in around the boobs and it actually created the illusion of boobs on my wedding day!

Well the shelf and the padded bra I wore cause it looked weird without a bra and if I'm gonna wear a bra fuck it it's gonna be padded.
  • That dress is beyond gorgeous. I LOVE IT.
  • edited December 2014
    MagicInk said:

Actually this was the dress.

But very close @lolo883, from your vantage point in the tall grass it was probably hard to see. ;)
    I knew your dress was awesomer then the one I posted but Google wasn't giving me what I wanted.

• MagicInk said:

Sorry, I had to.

I'm sad now.
    @MagicInk do you watch South Park?  It's a picture from when Cartman goes to the sperm bank and "inspects" the sperm without knowing what it is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• I love that dress. I want to dance in that dress.

Magic, I'm so happy for you two, but I have to admit- after reading all these posts this morning about the weirdness of guy junk and how people have various roll techniques....

I'm not going to be able to bang my husband today.

I just know I will be in the middle of it, and a line from here will pop in my head, and I will just burst out laughing and kill the moment. Or, depending on position, if my face is in the pillows I might accidentally suffocate myself...
  • MagicInk said:

Sorry, I had to.

I'm sad now.
    @MagicInk do you watch South Park?  It's a picture from when Cartman goes to the sperm bank and "inspects" the sperm without knowing what it is.
    I was able to see it on mobile. Which is weird and I don't understand the science behind it...but at least I could see it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards