Chit Chat

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?

• Eggnog is fucking disgusting.

I'm only two beers in, but I've also been scrubbing the walls and baseboards of my old apartment for like 5 hours, so I'm basically dead at this point. I'm about to sleep on an air mattress in my empty apartment and it's weird as fuck.

• I was drunk off egg nog that I got from my office party's Yankee swap but I think I've sobered up :( I'm debating between drinking more and ending up hungover tomorrow (today? Lol) or just calling it a night.

EW. I don't understand eggnogs. Like, what is it even? Eggs? What is NOG?

It's creamy and sweet and this one has bourbon and rum and deliciousness. That being said, I have no idea what "nog" means. I don't question it, I just enjoy
    You knwo? I think I am gonna giv this a tary. The egg part relly geodes me the fuck out, but I like bourbon. And rum. And creamy. Worth a shot, eh?

WHOA. DID I just get Canadian for a sexond?

How does one get geoded the fuck out? Sounds like it rocks. :trollface:

Try it with amaretto.

• esstee33 said:

Eggnog is fucking disgusting.

I'm only two beers in, but I've also been scrubbing the walls and baseboards of my old apartment for like 5 hours, so I'm basically dead at this point. I'm about to sleep on an air mattress in my empty apartment and it's weird as fuck.

I mean, I alwasya assed so, but it sounds appealing now. Because, drunks.

OOH! Is the move this weekend?!

Also, goo FYCKING luck sleeping. Air matt
  • Resses are from the Devils balls. Or something.
  • More wheeze laughing. Ashley we're not fighting anymore, I'm fighting with California.

http://www.movoto.com/mi/michigan-foods-taste-test/

MUST WATXH. As soon as I can find my headphones. H IS A LAME and peaced out... To sleep.
  • esstee33 said:

Haha the move has been ongoing for like a week. I'm in the final stretch now. My last day of work was Monday, I moved the cats in Tuesday and had a couple days to unpack, and now I'm back at my old place until Sunday cleaning everything. I have a bridal shower and birthday party tomorrow, but otherwise its just clean clean clean. So soooooore. My knuckles are basically not moving anymore.

Yeah this air mattress can suck it.

• I was drunk off egg nog that I got from my office party's Yankee swap but I think I've sobered up :( I'm debating between drinking more and ending up hungover tomorrow (today? Lol) or just calling it a night.

It's creamy and sweet and this one has bourbon and rum and deliciousness. That being said, I have no idea what "nog" means. I don't question it, I just enjoy
    You knwo? I think I am gonna giv this a tary. The egg part relly geodes me the fuck out, but I like bourbon. And rum. And creamy. Worth a shot, eh?

WHOA. DID I just get Canadian for a sexond?
    How does one get geoded the fuck out? Sounds like it rocks. :trollface:

Try it with amaretto.

God danm fucking autocorrectsz

You are so punny (PRETEND THIS IS THE TROLLFACE HIW DO O TROLLFACE)

You knwo? I think I am gonna giv this a tary. The egg part relly geodes me the fuck out, but I like bourbon. And rum. And creamy. Worth a shot, eh? WHOA. DID I just get Canadian for a sexond?
    How does one get geoded the fuck out? Sounds like it rocks. :trollface: Try it with amaretto.
    I shall need to do this next!
  • esstee33 said:

esstee33 said:

Haha the move has been ongoing for like a week. I'm in the final stretch now. My last day of work was Monday, I moved the cats in Tuesday and had a couple days to unpack, and now I'm back at my old place until Sunday cleaning everything. I have a bridal shower and birthday party tomorrow, but otherwise its just clean clean clean. So soooooore. My knuckles are basically not moving anymore.

Ugh. I hate movingj. So mcuh work! But it will be really awesome to be with FI!
  • esstee33 said:

esstee33 said:

Ugh. I hate movingj. So mcuh work! But it will be really awesome to be with FI!

Yeah I'm definitely ready to be there full-time. Just one more day of stress. Blehhhhh.
  • I'm wrapping presents. I'm not done yet. Feck.
    Well shit...I just realized I haven't even bought wrapping paper yet
  • ashley8918 said: http://youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o
    And
    I get to sing along with you
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    Eggnog?

When I was in college, my music theory professor invited a group of us over to his house and served a punchbowl full of eggnog and strawberries.  Naive 19 year old me - I loved it, and drank several cups, not realizing that it was heavily laced with rum.  I slept for 24 hours and missed his class the next day.

Yeah, I'm a cheap date.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • hellohkb said:

I'm drinking beer and rum and coke. Wheee!!

Both? Ath the same time?!
    Not together in one cup but yes. I was at a friends house and he made me a rum and coke then offered me a beer before I was finished. I won't turn down beer.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Hi!  I'm here!  And about to pass out on our couch.  OKbyegurlz.
    Anniversary

• beethery said:
    This thread is magical.
    I know! I was watching Christmas movies and sleeping through all of this action. 

That's funny that your husband's know some of the screen names and personalities. I only tell mine "there was a thread about <topic> today, and it was good, and did you know..." That's about it, I don't tell him about the people and who I like/ dislike. 

• I'm wrapping presents. I'm not done yet. Feck.

Ugh. This is one of my least favorite activieties. I'm serpiously considering spenkng an ass-ton of money on gift bags in all the rigt sizes. Befaise fuck that shit.

Dollar Tree. It's easy and lazy.

I'm a cheap fuck who won't spend "real" money on wrapping supplies. I'm also lazy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm in love with this thread.

• arrippa said:
    I'm in love with this thread.

It was like a little early Christmas internet present when I woke up this morning.  Truly glorious.

I feel like this is one of the drunkest things I have ever said. I am DYING laughing at myself right now.
  • EET'S ALLIIIIIIVVVEEE!!!!!

• beethery said:
    This thread is magical.
    I know! I was watching Christmas movies and sleeping through all of this action. 

That's funny that your husband's know some of the screen names and personalities. I only tell mine "there was a thread about <topic> today, and it was good, and did you know..." That's about it, I don't tell him about the people and who I like/ dislike. 
    I mostly just tell him about topics that are interesting, but he has walked behind me a few times and caught some lage text. He was all "Um, what is happening?" And I was like "Oh, nothing. Shit is just getting REAL."
  • Welp. Re-reading through that was painful. Also fucking hilarious. It was hilarious.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so behind. This was an amazing read!

Formerly martha1818

• I am so sad I missed all this fun because I was at the in-laws' house.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • You guys. I'm really. Drubk again. Tailgating is SO GREAT.
  • You guys. I'm really. Drubk again. Tailgating is SO GREAT.

WHERE ARE YOU? I'm at Subway on Michigan drinking boxed wine out of my coat.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards