Favors
Options

www.jordanalmonds.com is a SCAM!

Ladies save yourselves the hassle and DO NOT order from www.jordanalmonds.com!

I ordered for my wedding favors back in August and was told they would not ship until closer to my wedding date. I told them I would like them no later than December 15th so I would have time to get my favors put together. I have emailed them 5 times since the 15th and received no response. Out of curiosity I googled the company's reviews and found that they have a LONG STANDING HISTORY of not responding to messages, charging for candy and NEVER SENDING IT, and refusing to respond to customer inquiries. They are NOT accredited by the Better Business Bureau either. Since it has been more than 3 months since the charge went to my credit card, my credit card company won't do a charge back and this company doesn't reply to messages. I called them 3 times, 3 different numbers. One "customer service" line goes straight to voicemail, another is disconnected, and the 3rd phone number I found on my credit card statement goes to some guy who MIGHT? be the owner of the company. I left messages. Still nothing. I requested a cancellation and immediate refund. I doubt I'll get it. I'm now out $53 and my wedding is in less than a week. Thank GOD for Amazon.com, they have Jordan Almonds available and I'll get them on Monday... but I had to settle for white which is NOT the color I wanted. This sucks. 

You have been warned!

Re: www.jordanalmonds.com is a SCAM!

• Options
    That sucks. Don't stress too much, you're about to be married! I don't understand why your CC company won't refund you the money though.

imageimage

• Options
    I did manage to get my money back but... geez, what a scam those people are running. I couldn't believe how many people they have taken payment from and never sent product! How awful.
  • Options
    I'm sorry that happened to you. It's a good lesson to everyone to check reviews. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards