Wedding Invitations & Paper

has anyone used wedding paper divas?

Hi everyone,
I'm looking at purchasing save the date magnets from wedding paper divas for our save the dates. The only thing is I can't just purchase one it's a minimum of 10. Normally I'd say fine I'll just order the 10, see if I like them and go from there. Here's my dilemma... that the more you order the less the magnets cost each so if I order 10 I'll be paying about $35 but if I order all 60 it'll cost me $104 with my promo code. 
Has anyone used this site and if so, how was the quality? If I'm going to buy 10 and pay a third of the cost for the total order needed I might as well just buy all of them to begin with but I'm nervous to do so because if I don't like the quality that's a lot of money thrown away.
If I knew the company would refund me if I'm not totally satisfied I wouldn't hesitate but I don't know their policies.

Re: has anyone used wedding paper divas?

• I'm having one hell of an experience with WPD right now but it's with their invitations. I don't have time to type out the novel right now but the short version is: I'm totally not convinced they have their shit together. If you take the time to actually call customer service, they tend to be somewhat helpful. The other options (live chat and email) suck. I either didn't get a response or they didn't follow through on what they said they would do. I've kind of had to babysit them throughout my ordering process.

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Their quality was amazing. You can always request 8 free samples from them. I ordered my regular invites from them and they had amazing customer service 

imageimage

• We got samples from them and loved them. We didn't go with them for invitations, though, because they were just too expensive for what we wanted. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I'd imagine magnets would be pretty straightforward/hard for them to fuck up.

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I bought my thank you's through them with no problems.   They were fast and came out great. 
  • I bought my STD and invitations and they were great! 
  • I ordered invitation samples from them and hated every single one of them.  They look like any old party invitations, I wanted something more special for my wedding. 
  • I bought my STD Magnets through them, actually used their professional printing service which allowed me to submit my own design. They were amazing! The quality was wonderful, the image crisp and clear, the colors vibrant, and the free envelopes that they came with were of a very high quality. They came faster than originally predicted too. I'd highly recommend them if they're in your budget. If you have time to wait, you may want to try to catch one of their deals they run a couple times of year through Gilt City. I got half off on my order that way.
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    I got my thank you's from them and loved them!  Great quality.

ETA - I will throw out there that I got beautiful STD magnets with attach cards and pretty shimmer envelopes that fit to size for probably not much more than you're contemplating spending.  AGiftfulHeart.com

I never hear them mentioned here, so thought I'd mention it.  They do a free sample too.  Or you can order a personalized sample for $8.

• We did our STDs and invites through them. I had to re order some envelopes and that was easily done. I would definitely recommend them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • UPDATE...just ordered my save the dates from Wedding Paper Divas. I got a 30% off coupon in my email and took the opportunity to save a little money. I ended up ordering the total amount necessary. Hopefully I love them as much in person as I do on the website. I do feel confident however because after using their live chat I have been assured that if I'm not 100% satisfied I will get a total refund.

*fingers crossed*
  • I ordered free samples from them and was satisfied with the quality. We placed our order on Jan 1st and are anxiously awaiting our proof from our designer. Hope yours turn out great!

I was able to find coupon codes on Retail Me Not and got 20% off, plus free shipping. For anyone else considering ordering from Wedding Paper Divas (or any site, really - coupon codes are everywhere) do a little searching so you can max out your discounts!!

--

• I'm using WPD. Got my STD's and they were great (I got postcards).  Great quality, clear pictures. They were a little smaller than I was expecting and their standard font for the wording on the back was REALLY small, but I should have paid more attention to the font size. Just make sure you know the font size and the size of the magnet so you're not surprise but I was really impressed with them. My order also was scheduled to take around two weeks and came in 3 days so shipping was impressive too! Definitely using them for my invites
  • i ordered samples, was super excited to see them and when i opened the package.... they were not what i ordered.i was able to contact via chat and they solved the problem and sent me the correct ones but i dont think i will order from them because of this issue i had.
  • Update on my WPD experience - we received our first digital proof from the designer yesterday. We had requested several changes to the design (removing a monogram at the top to make extra room, because we wanted to squeeze the reception info onto the invitation to save $$$ on enclosure cards) and they made all the changes we requested. I came back with a request for one more little tweak, and they made the change in less than an hour. I was impressed by the customer service & speed of making changes once we had received our proof. 
    --

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards