Chit Chat
Options

Tuesday Shoutouts!

@sugargirl1019 congrats on your first home!

@katwag Have a wonderful first Christmas with your son

@lolo883 @magicink Hopefully the stork visits you for Christmas, wait does the stork make your pregnant or just deliver ready-cooked babies? Either way, you know what I meant!

@lurkergirl I currently hate you because you do not have the approriate love for Dave Grohl! I think @arrippa and @huskypuppy14 can agree with me

@beethery congrats on moderator status! @lyndausvi You do amazing at it, as well!

@larrygaga @ashley8918 @esstee33 I feel like we butt heads and didn't get along a few months ago but now I totally love you all

@addiecake You crack me up. I love when I go to a snowflake thread and everyone is giving advice and you ask something like "what flavor is your cake?"

@doeydo You really kick ass at the google image search and finding dresses/ shoes

@ohannabelle you are far too crafty and baked goods savvy. And all the motherly advice we know and love- never leave us!

@mikenberger @lacqueredlover @vikinganna87 I feel like you guys just appeared out of the blue one day and I'm so glad you did!

@kat1114 @jells2dot0 Have a warm Christmas in the desert- lucky ducks. You too, @lc07 @leeviosa @slothiegal out there in CA must be glorious weather

@amelisha I love how non/ anti wedding you are, you give great advice on being practical

@jcbride2015 how are your teeth doing? Hopefully amazing!

@climbingbrideny, @elcab, @fiancb, @jdluvr06, @novella1186, @maggie0829, @hellosweetie1019, @shessocold, @flutteringftmeyers @dcbride86 @holyguacamole, @maeday2 @lapeanut1018 @thisismynickname @cupcait927 @inkdancer @cookiepusher @chibiyui@photkitty @winstonsgirl @smiledamnit @prettygirllost I'm sorry, I know there are probably many more that I missed but my brain can't remember any more!

I wish you all a very, exceptionally merry Christmas/ Hanukkah/ whatever you celebrate!!!!!!!! image

Re: Tuesday Shoutouts!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards