Nevada-Las Vegas

Photo albums

Hello all!  Because a lot of photographers give you a CD with the photos on it, how do you turn it into an album?  What company do you use?  I do want a nice album but I don't want to spend 1000 dollars or more by buying it from my photographer.  Thanks! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo albums

• I'm from the UK  I just wanted to say, created my first photo album about 5 years ago and now regularly do it. It's so easy and so much better than having an outsider create it for you At our son's wedding (UK) the professional photographer did theirs but I did ours. Although I say so myself ours was so much better and so easy Our other son is getting married in LV next May and has already asked me to do their album, the only problem being the crazy prices that are charged in LV for the digital rights  
  • Our photographer gave us the rights with the cd and I believe it was a very reasonable cost. We will probably just be doing a few prints though instead of a full album.
  • You're lucky our son is getting married at the Wynn so tied into Cashman photographers  
  • Yea, we got 2 days of photography, I'd say about 4-6 hours each day plus the CD for a little under 800.  We loved our photographer.
  • We used Shutterfly to make albums for our parents and order additional prints. If you sign up for their email list, they'll send you tons of coupons.
  • ditto on the shutterfly!  we got full rights to our photos on a CD and made photo books on shutterfly for our parents and siblings.  they all loved them.  we made a huge one for us too.  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Thanks everyone! Your comments really helped! I think I will try shutterfly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just saw there is a Groupon right now for Shutterfly. I think it was $10 for a photo book.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow...that is cheap.  I will have to keep my eyes open for Groupons after the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was going to post this same question today!  I checked out Shutterfly this morning and it looks like they've got some great new years specials on too

http://www.shutterfly.com/special-offers 
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards