Maryland

Tented Wedding Venue in Maryland?

gas39156gas39156 member
edited December 2014 in Maryland
Hi all! I'm getting married in June 2016 and I'm looking for an affordable wedding venue that has a tent. I'm hoping to keep the whole wedding between $20k and $25k. I would prefer a venue that is all inclusive (does catering on site, has tables and chairs already, etc.), but I'd consider just a venue if it was the right place! I'm looking to stay in Montgomery, Frederick, or Harford counties, or near the Chesapeake Bay? Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated! I feel like I've been looking forever :p

Re: Tented Wedding Venue in Maryland?

• Talk to Loree at Stone Manor in frederick md. I'm getting married in august 2015!!
  • Uptown Catering has a few location that are all-inclusive
  • On the Chesapeake I know that Black Walnut Point is a great affordable venue (8k for the venue) but you will need to obtain everything else on your own or with the help of a wedding planner.  Otherwise I am looking at Herrington on the Bay and its BEAUTIFUL for a spring/summer wedding right on the water, check it out!
  • I'm getting married at the Belmont Manor in Elkridge md in howard county. its gorgeous with beautiful tent included. it is not an inclusive venue though. I liked that i could shop for caterers to get the best price so it could still work for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards