Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Reception at Omni Hotel Independence

if any one out there has booked or had their ceremony AND reception at the Omni at Independence Park, can you please tell me how the Azalea room worked out for you? I'm concerned it's too small. Or too long. Were tables too crammed together? Please include your guest count as a reference.

I'm wrecking my brain over whether to book here! Every thing else seems perfect, I'm just concerned about the size of the room, dance floor, etc.

Re: Reception at Omni Hotel Independence

• Options
    I just went there to look at it for my reception as well. My concerns were that the dance floor breaks up the party with a group sitting on either side. My other concern that bar room was almost a separate room from the actual reception, meaning if people hang out at the bar they are missing out on everything. My guest list is 150 and I think the area will be really crammed. The best part of their package is getting the penthouse for the night.
  • Options
    I almost signed a contract with them but had a change of heart at the last minute. I think the only thing that got me was the price per plate. The room itself is small and the layout is weird. Felt like 3 different rooms and everyone would be cut off from one another. 

If you want to get a feel for the room I would suggest googling "omni hotel philadelphia weddings'' images. I did this after I started having second thoughts about the room size. The pictures can give you an idea of how cramped the room could be. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards