Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Pre-wedding Spa?!

Been looking for a day spa for pre wedding awesomeness...need some help though, not exactly the "girly girl omg lets go to the spa" type (no offence ladies!) So any help would be greatly appreciated....Oh, does ANYONE know ANYONE who does sculpted nails?  Not the nails with the plastic tips, but actually sculpted out of gel or acrylic?

Re: Pre-wedding Spa?!

• This is an international board. You should ask for recommendations on your local board.
  • Let's move this to the St. Paul, MN board :)

• Spalon Montage is who comes to mind since they're more of a full-service spa.  Otherwise there's one in Downtown Afton -I believe it's the Calla Lily or something like that..  Not sure if they do nails though... 

Unfortunately - the board can be quite quiet (I'm also not a "girly girl" into the whole spa experience thing either - those are just the two places my MIL & SIL who are really into that whole side of things go)...

• I'll second Spalon Montage. I've gone to a half dozen spas around the Twin Cities and Spalon is by far the best. Specifically, their Edina location. They have a gorgeous, relaxing room with huge plush couches, chairs and a fireplace that is dimmed for you to relax in between services. They go gel - which I just had done two weeks ago - and always do an awesome job.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards