New Jersey - South

Quotes for Brigalia's

2»

Re: Quotes for Brigalia's

• Do you know the name of the 2nd venue that the owner of Brigalias own. Thanks.
  • Hello Brides!

I am getting married at Brigalias in July! Does anyone know if the deposit goes towards the final cost?? I know I should have asked that but it must have slipped my mind with the million other wedding planning questions! Thanks so much!
  • Hello Brides! I am getting married at Brigalias in July! Does anyone know if the deposit goes towards the final cost?? I know I should have asked that but it must have slipped my mind with the million other wedding planning questions! Thanks so much!

Yes it does.  Pretty much any deposit should go towards your final cost on all of your contracts.
  • Villa Deli is one if the other locations that does smaller weddings. Great food.
  • Hi everyone... I just stumbled upon this board but I am getting married at Brigalias in September! You really do get so much in the package and I am looking forward to it. We did look at Lucien's and while that was beautiful as well, Brigalias was our choice because we just "got the feeling". Everyone has been so personable and helpful and I know that the outcome is going to be worth it. We were quoted for a Saturday wedding at 90 pp plus gratuity and tax. Please let me know if there is any questions I can help you answer and def. would love to hear from anyone who has had their wedding there recently. We are getting married in the chapel too and we cant wait! Has anyone been married in it yet?
  • barua85barua85 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2014
    I am considering getting married here. Does anyone know if they got a discounts on the chapel? I can't justify paying over $1,000+ for it. 
  • @barua85  I married there prior to the chapel being built.  But I was getting married in the off season and asked about a discount, since many vendors give off season discounts.  They told me then that they do not offer discounts on their packages because their prices are already low for all that you are getting. 

Is the chapel the only place you can marry now?  I know that they used to have an outdoor area and an indoor area for ceremonies.  At the time I visited, that would have cost $500.

May I ask what you get for the $1000?  I spent close to that at our church ceremony.  It was $550 for the church, $350 for the cantor, and $250 for the organist.  That doesn't include the tips for the priest, alter servers, and musicians.  It's just something to think about when you compare the cost of Brigalias' chapel to other ceremony venues.
  • OliveOilsMom has really helped out my search with looking into Brigallia's.  I had a few friends who gave me great reviews on having their ceremony/reception there and all everyone kept saying was the customer service was GREAT and that means a lot in planning your special day!  I plan on booking an appt there ASAP and at Lucien's as well (to have something to compare it to) and am excited to see what they have to offer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards