Florida-South Florida
Options

Beautiful Parks in Broward

edited January 2015 in Florida-South Florida
Hi!! I am recently engaged and already stressing how we are going to pull off a 100+ person wedding on a 20 person budget (only kinda joking). My friends and I are pretty crafty so décor would be mostly DIY. I am trying to weigh the pros and cons financially of the all-inclusive packages versus hiring each vendor separately. Ideally I would love to get married under an old beautiful tree and possibly having the reception at a restaurant as long as there is space to dance. Does anyone have any suggestions on reasonably priced locations in either Broward County or South Palm Beach County? All suggestions are welcome, even if it is not regarding a location. Thanks in advance!

Re: Beautiful Parks in Broward

• Options
    The best price I have come across for venues is about $30.00 per person, before alcohol. This would be Double Tree by Sawgrass Mills and Crowne Plaza on US 1 and State Road 84.  Tree Tops Park in Davie has always been very pretty, and if memory serves, they do have an enclosed pavilion.  If you could scale it down to 80 people exactly, my all time favorite is still Bimini Boatyard, also about 30.00 per person before alcohol and gratuity, but the best food ever.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Check out Robbin lodge in Davie. I don't think it can hold that many people, but its a beautiful location.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards