Rhode Island

Newly engaged and so excited!

Hi ladies!

I am recently engaged and my FI and I have just set our wedding for early October at the Towers in Narragansett!  Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?  I'm so excited!  We've also booked Zach Dauphinais as our DJ.  Next up is a photographer.  We're picky about pictures, and we're looking to spend no more than $6,500.  Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Re: Newly engaged and so excited!

• IamnowmrsjmsIamnowmrsjms member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2015

Congratulations! Such an exciting time!

I'm using Photography by Caitlin, out of Newport and she's amazing.  We're paying $4000 for full day coverage and an album.  Her prices are increasing though, so I'd contact her ASAP.  She books up very quickly.   She did an amazing job on our engagement shoot, which is included in the package.

IMO, you shouldn't skimp on your photog as these are memories and images you'll have to remember of your special day for a lifetime. 

Happy planning! :)

Edited for grammar errors*

• Congrats! We booked Andrea Jay Photography www.andreajay.com, I really liked that her stuff was elegant and classic, without being to pose-y, and we were looking for somebody that used light really well (I hate seeing too much flash in wedding pictures).   

We're thinking of Robin hollow farms for floral arrangements, https://www.facebook.com/robinhollow I love that they're local.  And Serai Beauty for H/MU

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards