Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Help with WEDDING BAND?!?!?

We are getting married next June and are on the hunt for a wedding band.  We would like a nice mix of old/classic rock and new stuff.  Who did everyone use?  Looking to keep it under $5k.  Suggestions would be awesome!!!

Re: Help with WEDDING BAND?!?!?

• AJ Marks in Wareham, MA! Not sure where you're coming from, but there is also a store in Hyannis. They have very good quality diamonds at a reasonable price.
  • Actually looking for a music band...not rings!  Anyone have a good suggestion for a wedding band that is some what affordable...looking into Studio C and Them Apple???
  • We're going with "The Free Downloads." They played at a family wedding recently and were wonderful. PM for emails if you can't find them online: I don't have a site link.
  • hi.
    try Mark Greel band from "northstar entertainment."
    can't quite give the best review cuz they havent played for me yet, but i did a lot of browsing & they have a great setup for good $$.  got cd in the mail so was able to hear them.  they have a huge library & DJ option too in case you got cool songs that may not do well with a band.
    -c

• We used the Mark Greel Band last summer (2011).  They were fabulous & reasonably priced.  We still get compliments about them.  He just started a Facebook page & might have put some videos up.

One tiny glitch in the evening - they took a really long dinner break but I think our venue coordinator had something to do with that.  The band members themselves are very hard working.  Just make sure you communicate with Mark & the coordinator (if you have one) about break times. 
  • The moonlighters band are great! We booked them for our October wedding but I've seen them a few times..the guys are great so fun to watch and def know how to get the crowd dancing :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards