April 2015 Weddings
Options

April 11th venue available!

Cancelations are never fun. But maybe my bad luck will be your good luck. Maybe you are a last minute bride, just got engaged and would enjoy a spring wedding but can't find anywhere awesome to host. They are going to charge me full cost unless someone else books. So here's the details:

Water's Edge Event Center in Hilliard, just off 270 in west Columbus. Sits overlooking a lake, beautiful lodge-like feel. Ceremony and reception in one location if you like. This is all-inclusive! Dinner, dancing, DJ, bar, flowers, cake, indoor and outdoor, plenty of parking, beautiful landscape. The food is fabulous, the DJ was a lot of fun and the place is gorgeous! Estimate for 100 people is $7,000 for buffet style, two main course selections with sides and appetizers and all of the above.

Saturday, April 11th 2015

If you call them, please let them know that you are aware that I've cancelled and would like to substitute. This would hopefully let us get our monies back. Or contact me here and I'll answer any questions, share their contract, whatever I can do.

Re: April 11th venue available!

• Options
    Okay, so if you book with them, they keep the $2k I've already paid but I don't have to pay the rest. If I officially bring the replacement, and they refund me, I'll give you $1000 for saving me.

Please, please, please let there be someone who wants an April wedding.
  • Options
    Have your died the Columbus recycle your wedding page on Facebook? Maybe you could reach a few more people on there. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    And posting this on your local board on TK would help more, too - we're all getting married in April, but I don't live anywhere near you :/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards