Chit Chat
Options

No Drama Friday

13»

Re: No Drama Friday

• Options
    Both Fi and I have all weekend off. :)
  • Options
    I for one am totally thrilled it's finally Friday. I've been working 12's for 9 days straight now, so I am def in need of a break. 

We're having dinner tonight with two of our closest friends & their baby girl (my "honorary" niece), and I'm asking my very pregnant friend (she's due in 2 weeks!) to be my BM, & my "niece" to be my FG! I am so exciteddddd! 

Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I text FI to remind him to take some meat out of the freezer for supper and asked him if he had any suggestions on what we should make.

He responded 'Oh. Its already taken care of'

And when I ask him what we are having he either says 'surprises' or completely ignores the question.

I don't know whether to be excited or scared...
  • Options
    I text FI to remind him to take some meat out of the freezer for supper and asked him if he had any suggestions on what we should make.

He responded 'Oh. Its already taken care of'

And when I ask him what we are having he either says 'surprises' or completely ignores the question.

I don't know whether to be excited or scared...
    My H assembled dinner in the crock pot last night, and remembered to start it this morning (which is always my downfall). :)

• Options
    Well, FI is out of town for work for another week. But, he left me with a large bottle of wine and almost a full case of beer. Kiddo goes to her dad's tomorrow. So, I get a weekend all to myself. Not always a bad thing. I have some major things to get done. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I really want wine tonight, but that means I have to stop on the way home. 

I go to the grocery store and leave with wine and broccoli almost every Friday. I know they judge because it's so regular. 
  • Options
    maeday2 said:
    I really want wine tonight, but that means I have to stop on the way home. 

I go to the grocery store and leave with wine and broccoli almost every Friday. I know they judge because it's so regular. 
    Well the broccoli totally cancels out the wine. You're in the clear.

I used to have a guy come in and buy 2 Colt 45s every Friday night. No judgement. However the guy buying whipped cream and condoms got some giggles behind his back.

• Options
    I know we're talking about Dallas/Packers and sort of Lions and Bears... but let's face it, AFC > NFC. GO PATRIOTS!
    Oh dear. I can be with you on the AFC, but we're still fighting. I lived all but the last year and a half as an Indianapolis resident.

Also, I enjoy the Golden Tate shoutouts - classmate of mine.

I like how this has become something of a football drama thread.

In addition to the obvious good news from the morning, I have Fridays off. My life is awesome.
  • Options
    9 weeks pregnant. Yeah, that blood test for nothing sure calmed my nerves. Why did I have my period in December if I'm pregnant?!?!
  • Options
    @snarkymaid I love you 

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    @snarkymaid I love you 
    Quoting for the Brady-Gronk looooove

And aww shucks : :blushes ::
  • Options
    I know we're talking about Dallas/Packers and sort of Lions and Bears... but let's face it, AFC > NFC. GO PATRIOTS!
    Oh dear. I can be with you on the AFC, but we're still fighting. I lived all but the last year and a half as an Indianapolis resident.

Also, I enjoy the Golden Tate shoutouts - classmate of mine.

I like how this has become something of a football drama thread.

In addition to the obvious good news from the morning, I have Fridays off. My life is awesome.
    We can still be friends! I promise! 

I actually currently live in the heart of Jets/Giants territory and my BF is a Jets fan (the poor bastard). I am really good at getting along with divisional foes!
  • Options

9 weeks pregnant. Yeah, that blood test for nothing sure calmed my nerves. Why did I have my period in December if I'm pregnant?!?!

You had a blood test already since this afternoon??

• Options

Wait, you too?!

• Options
    This will be our second weekend home alone together since May.. the possibilities are endless! Snowmobile? Snowboard? Who knows! We can do anything we want!!! YAY FOR NO DRAMA FRIDAYS!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I must also add.. I work from home.. just cracked a beer.. Westcoaster here but it's 5 on the east coast right? Totally close enough..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I must also add.. I work from home.. just cracked a beer.. Westcoaster here but it's 5 on the east coast right? Totally close enough..
    Today has been SO SLOW at work. Hence all of my knotting.

We have leftover tacos for dinner.  I'm going to the gym after work so I can have a margarita tonight.  Woop!

• Options

Yeah, went this morning for M's appointment and doctor said she'd run one figuring it's nothing. *snort*
  • Options

Yeah, went this morning for M's appointment and doctor said she'd run one figuring it's nothing. *snort*
    Why didn't you pee on a stick? I've never heard of a doctor doing the blood test without a pee test first. Especially if they think it's nothing.

• Options

Why didn't you pee on a stick? I've never heard of a doctor doing the blood test without a pee test first. Especially if they think it's nothing.
    My doctor doesn't find the sticks reliable. Got me on that, it's odd, but I love her other wise.
  • Options

Yeah plus it was the quantitative hcg test since you have the numbers. My doctor never takes my blood and processes it right there for me! Sometimes they even send me somewhere else for it.

• Options
    Yeah plus it was the quantitative hcg test since you have the numbers. My doctor never takes my blood and processes it right there for me! Sometimes they even send me somewhere else for it.
    Right? Most doctor's offices do not have the capacity to process blood tests (which they would probably never do before a urinalysis, by the way). They can draw the blood, and send it out. But the results are not instantaneoues. They usually take at least a day or two.
  • Options

My FI and I are going to Green Bay this weekend to visit family.  We also are meeting with our baker to talk about the dessert (cupcakes!) for our wedding! :)  My grandma is 96 and in an assisted living facility so I am excited to visit with her!  We are coming back Sunday, but we might be able to catch a glimpse of the Packers/Cowboys game.  Go Packers! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards