April 2015 Weddings

Transportation

Are you all doing anything special for transportation to and from the venue?

Re: Transportation

• My FI and I have talked about it. He doesn't think it's necessary to have, but I would like to do something (my friends like to partake in extra-curricular activities). We're going to wait to see how much money we have left in the budget to see if their is something we can afford. We're not quite sure of what though...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're not planning to have anything special available.
  • We were going to, but its over 600 bucks and we don't want to spend the extra money.
  • Yea we are already way over budget..
  • @futureMrsMayhle we are over budget too....transportation is something we haven't booked yet. We actually talked about doing Uber, and for a luxury car to take us back and forth between hotel, church, reception and back to the hotel would be under $200! Some people think we are a little crazy for considering that option but hey!
  • We aren't doing any special transportation just because our wedding and reception is at the same venue, the 2 hotels that we booked are 8-10 minutes from the venue and our wedding starts at 6 PM in the evening, so I'm doubting we would have very little traffic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are paying for a shuttle for our guests to and from the ceremony and reception. I don't think we would do this if we had more guests who are local, but over half of our guests will be coming from out of state so we thought having a shuttle take guests to and from their hotels would be best, especially if people drink during the reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards