DIY Wedding Forum

AW: playing with flowers

I was in Whole Foods today and found some lovely little arrangements of pink and white flowers in a small jar, which would be perfect for my centerpieces. Unfortunately they couldn't order them in bulk, and having them custom made would be over our budget.

So I picked up a couple bunches of flowers and tried to make something similar. I don't have any experience with flowers but it was easy and they turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: playing with flowers

• Those do look lovely!

Great job!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Those look beautiful!
  • Gorgeous! I love them!
  • Love them!

• Your arrangements look really good. Are you sure they can't get you more of the ones you like? The Whole Foods near me gets in what they call "petite bouquets". They come in black plastic cups and are very pretty and hardy. They are $9.95 if memory serves. I am having Whole Foods do my wedding bouquets, several decorative arrangements and then also am getting two cases of potted orchids. They are giving me a 10% discount on the orchid case and I think they will only be 150 for the case of 10. I don't see why they couldn't do something like that for the petite bouquets. I think it is worth asking. Again, the ones you did are good, I just hate to think of fussing with flowers on the day of my wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards