Wedding Party

Non Matching guys and girls

My girls are wearing black dresses but my fiance wants to wear a midnight blue with his guys wearing grey with matching blue ties. I'm not sure how that's going to look though.  Should all the guys just wear black ties so it somewhat matches the girls? I'm thinking purple and blue for flowers so that would tie it together?  I need some input please!

Re: Non Matching guys and girls

• Sounds lovely, except for the black ties. They say mourning to me.
  • doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    The groom wearing a dark blue suit and the groomsmen in grey suits with matching blue ties would look just fine.  Here are some pictures of grooms in navy and GM in grey (though they aren't mismatched):
    I love the idea of the groom in navy and the groomsmen in dark grey
    Here is a picture of some GM in mismatched grey suits and a groom in navy (though the GM's ties are not matching):
    And here is a picture of the groomsmen in mismatched grey suits with matching ties and the groom in a blue-ish/grey/different toned suit:
    And now for some pictures of mismatched groomsmen and bridesmaids all together:
    wedding party looks.
  • Thank you so much.  I just felt overwhelmed yesterday since nothing has been decided and I haven't had much help with anything.  
  • jrose1983 said:
    Thank you so much.  I just felt overwhelmed yesterday since nothing has been decided and I haven't had much help with anything.  
    Ask your fiance to pitch in if you're feeling like you don't have any help. Just as an FYI, no one is obligated to "help" with your wedding except you and him, unless you hire someone.

I think the color combo sounds just fine and everyone will look great.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards