Pennsylvania

Budget Rustic Wedding Venue

Hello All,

My fiance and I are hoping for a rustic wedding venue that would cost us $75 or under per person (open bar + food). We want an outdoor ceremony, indoor reception. We would love a place that offers packages that offers vendors with one price ( we've seen these on long island). I'm from NY so family will be coming from out of town, so a place that has lodging is a plus, or at least something nice nearby. Im so new at this whole wedding thing, any tips or suggestions would be great. So far we have an appointment to go see Riverview Country Club. 

Thank You in Advance!

Re: Budget Rustic Wedding Venue

• Hello Knottie,
          Riverview is a great place for weddings.  It doesn't have lodging though if thats a deal breaker.  It has probably the best ceremony site in the lehigh valley.  There is some hotels in downtown Easton though.  Have you looked into Hideaway Hills in Kunkletown, or Stroudsmoor in Stroudsburg?  Both have Cabins for guests to stay in
  • hey thanks for the response. Stroudsmoor is way out of our budget. We views Riverview and it is def. a contender, it was beautiful. I'll have to look into hideaway hills as well. We have a visit schedule to blue mountain resort next weekend too.
  • Penn's Peak in Jim Thorpe is gorgeous and is all wood inside.  They do not have lodging, but there are a bunch of resorts and hotels nearby.

Kalahari and Camelback are both in the process of building resorts in the Poconos and will be open this year.  I know they are already making reservations for events (Camelback is opening this spring and Kalahari over the summer) -- not exactly rustic but at camelback you can have your ceremony at the top of the mountain.

• You're welcome. Have you looked into dj, photographer, and videography yet?
  • Check out The Bally Spring Inn in Barto, PA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards