Flowers
Options

Wedding flowers from Winn Dixie

So our wedding day is on May 9, 2015 which is Mother's Day weekend. It's making it very difficult to find a florist who isn't all booked up already. We got lucky enough to find a florist who will do it but she wants to charge about $700 for the brides bouquet, grooms boutonnière, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, 3 groomsmans boutonnières, and a toss bouquet. Her prices are pretty much in line with everyone else's but we are trying to keep our budget down. My fiancé called Winn Dixie (it's a grocery store for those of you who don't know what it is) and they said they do them and it's probably going to be much cheaper than these other places. Should we splurge on the flowers or do you guys think Winn Dixie would have quality wedding flowers?

Re: Wedding flowers from Winn Dixie

• Options

Hi!

I splurged on my flowers! Figure you are in the south with Winn Dixie =) 700.00 is a really great price. If it makes you feel good I am in California have brides bouquet, 3 bridesmaids, 8 boutonnieres, 5 corsages and a toss bouquet for 1300.00

Good Luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You may want to have them do a "test" bouquet to make sure you're happy with the quality and assembly. For my May 31 bouquet, I had florist do test for Mother's Day and gave my mom the flowers. It was good--they weren't quite red enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards