New York-Long Island
Options

The Vineyards Caterers

Does anyone have any current reviews or pricing on The Vineyards Caterers in Aquebogue? It looks beautiful, but would really like an idea of what we are getting into before going all the way out there and finding out it is out of budget!

Re: The Vineyards Caterers

• Options
    My coworker love this place. She told me From the moment you meet with the banquet manager, to the very last hour of your wedding, they treat you like royalty. Absolutely personable, respectful, caring and easy to work with from start to finish. They staff is amazing. The food is amazing. The grounds and ceremony area are amazing. They highly recommend anyone to book the Vineyards...
  • Options
    My fiance and I toured the Vineyards last weekend. We had an appointment at 11am and weren't seen until 11:30am.  Eleni was very nice, and the cocktail hour patio was very pretty, but we found the ballroom to be very small and the dance floor looked like kitchen tile (we are having over 200 guests so we want a very large room). 

The bride and groom suites were OK. The lobby was beautiful. The venue is on a busy road and we could hear the cars go by, so we were worried that we would hear that during the ceremony (we are planning to have an outdoor ceremony). The grounds are beautiful and they let you roam freely through the vineyards, so that's definitely a plus. They also include gratuity in the per person price, so that was an advantage. 

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards