Illinois-Chicago

Looking for Garden cermony venue

we are looking for a garden ceremony venue near Chicago culture center. We wanted to do it at the Douglas Dawson gallery but they moved!

Re: Looking for Garden cermony venue

• How many guests? 
  • KayDeee said:
    How many guests? 
    100 guests!
  • OK-- because  it might be a tight fit but I was going to suggest the rooftop garden at Lightology. We had our ceremony there and it was fantastic and it photographs really well. We had 80 invited and 65 showed total.  I am sure it could hold 100 guests but it would be probably be cramped. If you had 100 invited and like, 80 guests show it would be tight but manageable.It's not super close to the Chicago Cultural Center, but not too far.

They do a handful of weddings a year, very easy to work with. Just a suggestion, good luck!

• KayDeee said:
    OK-- because  it might be a tight fit but I was going to suggest the rooftop garden at Lightology. We had our ceremony there and it was fantastic and it photographs really well. We had 80 invited and 65 showed total.  I am sure it could hold 100 guests but it would be probably be cramped. If you had 100 invited and like, 80 guests show it would be tight but manageable.It's not super close to the Chicago Cultural Center, but not too far.

They do a handful of weddings a year, very easy to work with. Just a suggestion, good luck!

I knew that lol i just thought no more then 10 people i will check it out thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards