New Jersey

Jersey Shore Venue's

TaTrToT45TaTrToT45 member
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
edited January 2015 in New Jersey
So I've seen post that talk about Northern NJ and South NJ wedding venue's but anyone have any suggestions with the JERSEY SHORE area? Ocean/Monmouth County. Anyone have price quotes of hand or experience with any of these venues. FH and I are looking to be married in June 2016 on a Saturday. Trying to stay at about $120pp ( with tax) for about 140 ppl. Anyone know if you don't have the minimum amount of ppl can we upgrade things? Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Re: Jersey Shore Venue's

• Shadowbrook is beautiful! Also, Point Pleasant has a few nice venues as well!
  • I looked in Monmouth and Ocean about a year ago so prices may have changed.

Crystal Point - $112 + 18% service and 7% tax with a 125 min for larger ballroom and 100 min for smaller
    Breakers - $112 + 7%
    Spring Lake Manor - $115
    Doolan's - packages starting at $90 pp for a Sat night

I also looked at The Mill Spring Lake and English Manor but I think the summer prices for those and mins were higher. 

• I know the breakers is within that price range. They have their menus and prices on their website which could help you estimate how much it would be there. I would still call though because it could be negotiable. I looked at McCloones in Long Branch and I think it was around 125 on a Saturday without tax and grat. They were willing to negotiate based on season and day of the week. Good luck!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Thanks everyone for all the help :-)
  • The venue I used was $120pp including tax and gratuity.  Jumping Brook Country Club in Neptune, everything was wonderful and amazing there.  The food was so good and included so much in our package too!

Anniversary

• My fiancé and I booked our wedding venue yesterday! We're going with Sterling Ballroom at the Doubletree in Tinton Falls. It was so nice inside and Victoria was great to work with. So thanks everyone for all the information :-).
  • The White Sands in Point Pleasant was awesome! After the wedding many went for a walk on the boards and the beach - came out to about $113 per guest- we had 145 guests. They also allowed discounted room rates for anyone staying over night
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards