Moms and Maids

Removed

2»

Re: Removed

• ChemFanatic25ChemFanatic25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    Calling right now that OP has jealousy issues with MOG. Figure those out before flipping out over nothing.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dafuq? You're disappointed in your daughter because she and her bridal party received a gifted MUA? Are you for real? I hope this is MUD because if I were your daughter, I would be disappointed by your judgmental tone. In order for her to have a marriage, she needs to get married first, right? Well just because she chose to have a wedding that differs from your taste doesn't mean that she doesn't value marriage. Check yourself
  • I'm so confused. Am I drunk again? 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • fieryredsamfieryredsam member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    Deleted by moderator 
  • runsonveggiesrunsonveggies member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2015

hahaha Thanks for sharing that. I'm glad my mom is so normal.
  • levioosa said:

banana468 said:

levioosa said:

This post gets the biggest eye roll from me. 

Seriously.   I think I'm going to call my mom and thank her for not being nuts.

Ditto that.  My Mom knows I'm well adjusted with the right priorities, and *gasp* she even bought me makeup for Christmas!

-------

My mom is a Mary Kay consultant. I got so much makeup an beauty products in my stocking as a teen. It was awesome.
  • Anyone else notice that OP changed her SN?
  • Yes, I changed my name  I am doing research.  This post was for a specific reason and the name change was for a reason.  Thank you for the response!
  • Also, research cannot be research if it is done on people who do not consent to it. So you're either an awful researcher or a troll. 
    This.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards