Getting in Shape

Coolsculpting

Hello All:

My wedding is in 10 months, I would love to get rid of my love handles, anyone tried coolsculpting? How does it work? Is it painful? Please help

Re: Coolsculpting

• I've never hear of it.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would look on realself.com and look at reviews of people who have gotten the procedure done. It doesn't seem to work very well- Losing weight naturally or getting lipo really seem to be the best options.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Hello All:

My wedding is in 10 months, I would love to get rid of my love handles, anyone tried coolsculpting? How does it work? Is it painful? Please help
    You have 10 months. Why not work out and eat right and see where you get before considering (what I would categorize as) drastic measures?

• Hello All:

You have 10 months. Why not work out and eat right and see where you get before considering (what I would categorize as) drastic measures?
    This.  Also when you do work out and diet, you need to realize that you can't spot reduce.  So just eat healthy and exercise regularly and you should start seeing results over your entire body, plus an increase in energy.

• I looked into the cool sculpting...it does work from I have seen....but it does take awhile to see the results. I gained 50lbs last year due to my leg being in a cast

I just started back at the gym this morning....got up at 5:30 was there for over an hour.....I bought a few trainer sessions and told him that I needed to work on my legs and hips....and that he did! He told me that if I eat right and come to the gym 4 times a week...walk daily I should lose the weight by the wedding.

Good luck with whatever you do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I recently discovered cool sculpting too and am intrigued by it!! 

But, I do agree with PP's. You have ten months so your first focus should be on diet/exercise. Then once you are getting close to the date (if I remember right, coolsculpting needs about 3 weeks for full effects) use it on your problem areas. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards