Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

RSVP Help!

I'm trying to find a place that sells RSVP's that include somethuing like, "We have reserved X amount of seats for your party." I know you can do invitations through the knot but I'm having trouble finding an RSVP like that so that I don't have people misunderstand and bring a plus one when that will not be an option for all of my guests.

Thanks!

Re: RSVP Help!

• Options
    If you are very specific about who is invited, then you shouldn't need that on your RSVP cards.  If you're using an inner envelope, just put the names of exactly who is invited on there (no "and Family" or "and Guest")  If you're not using an inner envelope, just be specific on the outer envelope when you address the invitation.  
    --

• Options
    I'm trying to find a place that sells RSVP's that include somethuing like, "We have reserved X amount of seats for your party." I know you can do invitations through the knot but I'm having trouble finding an RSVP like that so that I don't have people misunderstand and bring a plus one when that will not be an option for all of my guests.

Thanks!
    Even if you word it that way some people will still try and add additional guests.

Try Vista Print or Paper Divas or some other invitation site and see what they have to offer. Typically wording can be changed/customized to your liking.

• Options
    Every site I looked at allowed you to customize, I think.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    As long as you are precise about who the invitation is addressed to you shouldn't have an issue.  Personally, I always think that receiving invitations that say that are toeing the line of rudeness (my opinion, as far as I know it's fine etiquette wise).  

I think mine said something like:

Kindly respond by X date, 2014
    Name(s)__________________
    # of guests attending________

I only had one person out of 275 who wrote in her boyfriend that I did not invite (I believe they started dating after I sent the invitation - either way, it was my bad for not knowing about him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards