Nevada-Las Vegas

Gardenia Lane Photography Sneak Peak! (PIC HEAVY!)

These are a few of the sneak peaks I got last night from Gardenia Lane!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are just some of the photos I took and posted in the other thread, but didn't show up.. The first one is the programs and favors I made and I included two of the photobooth shots.

Once I scan in the Cashman ones I can upload those too.

Re: Gardenia Lane Photography Sneak Peak! (PIC HEAVY!)

• Love them! So beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I LOVE them, especially the first ones! 
  • Oh my god. Those are absolutely gorgeous. The first one could be a magazine cover.
  • Congrats! These are great! I'd recognize that gorgeous room anywhere!! Thabks for highlighting a new photographer for the board!
  • Wow these are gorgeous! How did you get your own photographer into the aria?!! Xx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wow, they are lovely! LOVE your hangover kits
  • Thanks everyone! I'm EXTREMELY happy with her and just booked two more shoots with her too!

@laurenlozzy When I first contacted the chapel I pushed really hard to be able to use whoever I wanted for the ceremony (even with a fee), but couldn't get it approved. I did get in writing though that they could sit in their seat and take photos without flash. I also read on here a couple of women had their own photogs come down to the bridal suite and when Cashman got there they just stepped out. It was one of those I didn't ask and they didn't tell me no. Brittany was my coordinator towards the end and she didn't seem to have an issue with it at all. As soon as Cashman got there Mary (Gardenia Lane) stepped out, but we already got all the photos we wanted (and the "getting in the dress" in the suite, because the lighting was better). We got to the chapel @ 1300 and Cashman was suppose to be there at 1330 (arrived at 1337) so I had a good half hour in the bridal suite with her.
  • Wow ok thanks for the advice! So you didn't ask at all about Mary going to bridal suite with you? Did she manage to go to grooms room too? I'm very excited at the idea of maybe being able to do this too! I am in love with that first picture !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @laurenlozzy‌ nope! I didn't ask at all. We had two photographers (Mary and her husband) so she came up to our suite while we were getting ready and her husband went to the hubs room to get a couple pictures. He also followed them into the groom suite while Mary came into ours. She did step out to get a couple photos of him too. No one seemed to have a problem with it!
  • Thanks so much for the advice I've managed to get an email saying the photographer can sit in as a guest, no flash, no equipment or standing up etc. how did the ceremony photos come out from both cashman and gardenia lane?
    Also what are the cashman prices like?

Xxx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @laurenlozzy I haven't seen much from the ceremony from Gardenia Lane (besides the one I attached below - just click the 'broken' link), but Cashman wasn't as bad as I thought they were going to be. Picture wise anyway, the guy's attitude was awful.

Prices are INSANE!
    A CD of all images was $1100
    1 4x6 is $10
    1 5x7 is $16
    1 8x10 is $28
    1 11x14 is $65
    1 16x20 is $100
    1 20x24 is $150
    8 wallets are $24

This doesn't include B&W (usually $2 extra until you get into larger prints) and if you want them as a "Photoshop Enhanced Prepared Print" it's extra as well. You can also order them on a variety of different materials (metal, canvas, greeting card, etc.)

• I LOVE that dress!

How did Gardenia Lane's pricing compare to Cashman's?
  • @xoeden sorry I just saw this! I booked Gardenia Lane on a promo she was doing and paid just under $750 for 5 hours, two photographers and all usable images with rights released via an online download.

Cashmans CD was $1100 and I listed the print prices above. Prices were INSANE and there were maybe 40 pictures I actually would have liked. I wish there was a way to buy individual rights per photo.
  • I LOVE your dress. Where did you get it out of curiosity?
  • Which suite is that? It looks like Mandalay Bay
  • Thanks @adverb! I got it at Bowties Bridal in Henderson. It's a Maggie Sottero.

@AndreaZubia85 It's the Center Suite at Aria. You can't book them, you have to be upgraded to it.
  • OMG - LUV LUV LUV!!!! I must know what was in the gift bags!?!
    Anniversary
  • You look absolutely amazing - love your dress and all of your photos. Congratulations!
  • @jayjaay thank you!! Which gift bags? The two large grey ones or the small hangover kits?

The large grey ones were for the two girls that stood up with me and included the clutch I had them hold instead of bouquets (filled with a little compact & the hair pin I wanted them to wear), the matching pajama set, their matching sequin shoes, and the faux fur shawls I got them.

The hangover kits were favors for everyone that had Bloody Mary mix, mini vodka bottles, Advil, bandaids, mints, Emergen-C, and Alka-Seltzer.
  • LOVVVVV IT! The grey ones :-) I did hangover kits tooo!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards