Nevada-Las Vegas

Photo Booth

Trying to decide on a photo booth. So far I have found: 

Shutterbooth 
Glitter Lens $395/$520 (2 hours/3 hours)
Vegas Booths $350/$525 (2/3)
Viva Photo Booth $249/$299 (3/4) - Groupon
Smashbooth $445 (4) - Living Social. $345 (3) Groupon
Ugly Duck $499 (3) Groupon

Any others I should look into? Anyone used Viva Photo Booth or Smashbooth? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo Booth

• I'm having this debate in my head lately too!  I want one for sure, but the prices are all over the place when I ask for quotes. 

Joy Squad quoted me $695 (3 hours)

Picbot quoted me $397 (4 hours)

Shutterbooth quoted $796 (4 hours)

Premier photobooth quoted me $529 (4 hours)

How do you decide with all these options/prices??? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I guess start with what your budget is. Mine is $500 so anything over I eliminated. I read bad reviews of PicBot so I ruled that one out. I am really looking at SmashBooth. Great reviews...awesome Living Social. I also just signed up as they have a black friday sale coming up :) 

I also received an email from ShutterBooth about a "up to 40% off" sale so I am waiting to see what that is. I'll share when I get it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using ShutterBooth. They've been great to work with so far. I can't comment on pricing because we booked them after a bridal show here, and for us the price is something we are comfortable with (which is different for everyone) but we are happy with our choice so far! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're using Vegas Booths. I had a friend use them for her wedding a couple months back and they were awesome! Communication has been great!
  • I have been reading up on Smashbooth too... and it looks good.  I like their website. :)  Also, there aren't many reviews out there, but they are all positive.  Wish there was more reviews on here (I trust reviews here more than anywhere else!). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They have a Black Friday sale going on (I don't know what they are but I signed up to receive them). I am hoping to snag and awesome package for cheap..otherwise I'll go with their Living Social deal. I like that their bridal package comes with a memory book and flash drive with all the images. I feel like all the other companies have all this as an upsell.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hmgiffor SmashBox has a Black Friday deal or Living Social?
  • I just signed up to receive that promotion too.  Hoping to get a good deal.  The Groupon/Living Social expire before my wedding date.  (120 days after purchase)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bet if you call and ask if they will honor the deal directly through them, they will. I have found most companies prefer to do the deal through them directly as they don't have to pay Living Social or Groupon. They really appreciate it. Can't hurt to try! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using Glitter Lens... I went back and forth on using a groupon, but in the end Glitter Lens was just so responsive and got great review on here that I went for it. I like that the extras (like customizing the photo strip) are included in the price. In the end the piece of mind was worth the couple hundred extra!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you can get a good deal on ShutterBooth, I cannot recommend them highly enough.  I'm going to post some samples here soon.  Been working on my reviews today and hope to get them up within the next few days.  They were AWESOME though from beginning to end.  VERY professional and everyone raved about how much fun they had in the booth.  Photo quality was excellent, too!  We loved them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Heard back from Shutterbooth...not quite what I was hoping in terms of price. I know they do great work but it's still a little out of my budget. Including info here in case anyone else is interested. 

This package ($795) include:
    • Up to ( 3 ) Hours of service with unlimited photo sessions 
    • Onsite Printing
    • Choice of Prints ( Strip or 4 x 6 ) 
    • Customized event logo (Picture Branding) - Included
    • Premium Prop Box 
    • Fun and Professional host
    • Deliver and Set up
    • High resolution CD/DVD of all pictures
    • Hosting Gallery of Pictures
    • One Idle Hour
    • Classic Memory Book Included
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We signed with Shutterbooth. I have experienced their product from other weddings in other states and they have been awesome. Great customer service and I like the fact that they will have a Shutterbooth person on site during the reception, unlike other photo booths (and what happens when there are technical problems?).
    I am happy with the communication with Shutterbooth so far! The above package is a great inclusive special!
  • Can you use a photo booth for an insuite wedding? Like a 2200 sq foot room?
  • I would imagine as long as you have the room. For example, SmashBooth requires and 8x8 space. I think Shutterbooth required a 10x10 space. When you contact them you could also ask them if they have ever done a photo booth the suite you are getting. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great deal from SmashBooth through Thursday! 

Choose your package, book and pay directly from smashbooth.net and use the discount code below at checkout: “WINTERWONDERLAND”

You can also select "Save the Date" to pay the $150 deposit to secure your date and in the notes tell them the code "WINTERWONDERLAND"

Build Your Booth - $280
    2 hours of Rental Service, Unlimited Photo Booth Sessions, 1 Onsite Attendant, Personalized Photo Strip, Free Delivery, Free Set Up, Free Tear Down, (NO HIDDEN FEES)

Classic Booth Rental - $340
    3 hours of Rental Service, Unlimited Photo Booth Sessions, 1 Onsite Attendant, Fun Props Like Mustaches and Lips on Sticks, Jumbo Glasses, Hats, etc., Personalized Photo Strip, Photo Strip Reprints (Make Sure Everyone gets a Strip!), Flash Drive packed with all your Amazing Photo Strips from the Evening, Social Media Sharing Center (Lets guests share directly to Facebook & Twitter)*, Free Delivery, Free Set Up, Free Tear Down, (NO HIDDEN FEES)

Bridal Booth Rental - $395
    3 hours of Rental Service, Unlimited Photo Booth Sessions, 2 Onsite Attendant, Photo Strip Memory Album, Fun Wedding Themed Props Like Mustaches and Lips on Sticks, Jumbo Glasses, Hats, etc., Personalized Photo Strip, Photo Strip Reprints (Make Sure Everyone gets a Strip!), Flash Drive packed with all your Amazing Photo Strips from the Evening, Social Media Sharing Center (Lets guests share directly to Facebook & Twitter)*, Free Delivery, Free Set Up, Free Tear Down, (NO HIDDEN FEES)

Deluxe Bridal Booth Rental - $595
    3 hours of Rental Service, 1 Hour of Non Service (perfect for keeping your guests attention on speeches or dinner), Unlimited Photo Booth Sessions, 2 Onsite Attendant, Slide Show Including All the Shots from Your Guest’s Photo Booth Sessions, Fun Props Like Mustaches and Lips on Sticks, Jumbo Glasses, Hats, etc., Customized Photo Strip designed around your wedding theme, Photo Strip Reprints (Make Sure Everyone gets a Strip!), Attractive Vinyl Sleeves for Your Guest’s Photo Strips, Flash Drive packed with all your Amazing Photo Strips from the Evening, Social Media Sharing Center (Lets guests share directly to Facebook & Twitter)*, Free Delivery, Free Set Up, Free Tear Down, (NO HIDDEN FEES)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ericandmarieericandmarie member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    I know that other person is spam, but the people we used, VegasBooths, just posted a special on FB I thought I'd share. 

$599

3 hours (they show up an hour early to set up)
    Multi-prints (everyone in the shot gets a copy)
    Unlimited photos
    Flash drive of all images
    Open air booth
    Custom photo strip
    Social media kiosk (you can upload to FB/IG or text it to yourself)
    Guest Book (this is one thing I wish I would have paid for)
    Attendants
    Props

Book by March and it's good for all of 2015. It's a $99 deposit
  • I'm just about to book Joy Squad. It is pretty expensive but the communication has been amazing.
    It is $1200 but we're getting:
    - 5 hrs
    - Open air
    - Unlimited pics
    - 2 Attendants
    - Custom photo prints
    - Onsite photo prints
    - Custom backdrop

• Updates? Who did you ladies book? I'm looking into a vendor now for in suite reception. Hopefully there's enough space.
  • hmgifforhmgiffor member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited April 2015
    I went SmashBooth. I'll for sure write my review after next weekend :) So far, they have been great with communication but their payment system is VERY weird. I had to email after each time I made a payment to make sure it went to the right account as you simply enter your name.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've got Taylored Photo Memories coming to our Cosmo suite in May
  • I booked smashbooth as well.  I've had great communication!  I'll be using them April 19, so I'll be happy to share my experience with them as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've made my own and it turned out great!!! And cheap
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards