March 2015 Weddings
Options

Invites Sent

I have finally sent my wedding invites.   

Re: Invites Sent

• Options
    YAY!! We sent ours two weeks ago and the RSVPs have been rolling it. It makes it fun to check the mail every day :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I dropped ours off at the post office yesterday!!
  • Options
    My invites were sent out Friday. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We sent ours out on the 17th. It's been fun seeing them come in slowly. Of course my guy friends come to me like "do I really need to send you my response card?". My response "postage has already been paid for on it, all you have to do is put yes or no, and how many." silly boys
  • Options
    Question?  Do we need to send invites to the DJ and Photographer?  Do you expect them to eat at the wedding?  Not sure if I should include them in the final head count.  Thoughts?
  • Options

Question?  Do we need to send invites to the DJ and Photographer?  Do you expect them to eat at the wedding?  Not sure if I should include them in the final head count.  Thoughts?
    You do not send invites to people that are working at your wedding. Invites get sent to guests.

I would hope you're feeding the poor people! I want you to work on your feet for 8 hours and get told you can't eat anything! Plus, many vendors have this written out in their contract to be fed. But at the same time, it's just common decency...

imageimage

• Options
    Our venue told us to include the vendors in our numbers. Our photographer told us he never eats or drinks on the day he's shooting a wedding so he doesn't have to use the bathroom (some serious dedication) so I'm not sure what to do about him. We'll be done with all the big stuff by the time dinner comes around so I might get him a meal in case.
  • Options
    If you're doing a sit down meal, I would include him in the count. If it's a buffet, they likely won't notice if one extra person goes through.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    alm199 said:
    Our venue told us to include the vendors in our numbers. Our photographer told us he never eats or drinks on the day he's shooting a wedding so he doesn't have to use the bathroom (some serious dedication) so I'm not sure what to do about him. We'll be done with all the big stuff by the time dinner comes around so I might get him a meal in case.
    I know at my venue (upscale hotel ballroom) it's only $25 for a vendor meal. Check with your venue; if its that cheap I would just get him one. At least its something for him to eat on the way home.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards