September 2015 Weddings

Venue Candy!! Show Them Off...1 - 2- 3 GO!!!!

Here's mine.  A historic mansion on the water offering beautiful views, outdoor gardens, outdoor patio, and reflecting pool.  I heart it so!! :-) 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

Re: Venue Candy!! Show Them Off...1 - 2- 3 GO!!!!

• Historic Cornwall Inn built in the late 1700's 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @kipper88 - Love all the windows.  That is going to be gorgeous for your wedding.

• My fiance and I both have fond childhood/adult memories at each of our families summer houses along the New England coast - me in Cape Cod, MA and him in southern Maine so naturally we wanted our wedding location to reflect the beauty that is New England. We picked a small intimate ocean side Inn on the southern coast of Maine along with a small historic chapel for the ceremony.

This is our church (most likely wont be snow-covered in sept...haha at least i hope).image

Aerial view of the inn which sits on an oceanside cliffimage

The ballroom and cocktail area spaces will gives our guest great ocean views.

Lots of good areas for photos.

• Wow now I have serious venue envy...

This is mine, we're having a really small wedding to it's not nearly as grand as PPs' 

It's an art gallery converted from an old barn. They have a nice wine cellar to have the ceremony at in case it rains, but otherwise we'll use the shell pathway.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @CourtC77 - What a beautiful and charming venue.  I so love water views.

@porkchops926 - Your venue sounds lovely for an intimate and beautiful wedding.  

• taken from another wedding but I couldn't be more excited about the ceiling drapery! It will be both these rooms with a third to make enough space.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Gosh these are all so nice.  I have a barn.  It's pretty basic, but they let you do pretty much whatever you want inside (as long as it doesn't involve flames) so we're going to do it up.  My mom is making bunting (flags on rope) and we'll be hanging lights across.   It also thankfully has real bathrooms, is handicap accessible, and is located in a town versus in the middle of nowhere unlike most barns.  Last picture is of another wedding in there.  

Married 9.12.15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards