Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Dress shopping in dallas, tx

Does anybody have any recommendations of bridal salons in the Dallas area? I am wanting to stay under $1500 if possible.

Re: Dress shopping in dallas, tx

• Sunday's Bridal in Richland Hills on 26. 99% of their dresses are under $1,000. I absolutely loved my experience there. I found a beautiful gown and a veil in under two hours... total after taxes was about $930. I was the only bride in the salon, so I had it all to myself with complete attention of the consultant and owner. It's all off the rack. 
  • I got my dress at LuLu's Bridal in the Design District. They advertise that their dresses start around $700: http://www.stardustcelebrations.com/lulus-bridal-boutique.html 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Bridal World in Arlington (E. Road to Six Flags).
    Especially for plus size brides this is the place to go. I got my Mori Lee Jullietta dress on clearance 80% off for $431.  I was the only one there for 90% of my appointment.
  • I got my dress at Mockingbird Bridal in Dallas. Some of their dresses are more expensive but they have a large sale section. I got a beautiful $4100 dress for $700! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my dress at Lulu's Bridal in the design district as well.  I got my dream Allure gown and my veil for right around $1300 and the experience was WONDERFUL!  The staff there makes you truly feel special and like a bride, and more than any other salon I visited, they were instrumental and knowledgeable in helping me pick the right gown for me, without being pushy.  And plus, if you buy your dress there, you get bridesmaids dresses, etc for like 15% off.  

Its also worth mentioning that I found my dress at another store before going to Lulu's.  At that store, it was "on sale," but still about $200 more than what Lulu's charged me.  So Lulu's prices are definitely competitive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards