Chit Chat

House to myself!

Just found out the my honey has a business trip coming up and I couldn't be any more excited lol. I get the house to myself!!! I can watch musicals and sing at the top of my lungs without bothering him lol.

That is all! :)

Re: House to myself!

• This is always how I feel the first week when my man leaves for work.. then it gets old after the first month and the other 5 after that suck.. but ENJOY! It's fun to get the house to yourself sometimes!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • enjoy. i rarely ever get the house to myself. 
  • I always act like he's not there even when he is. I sing loudly to my cat, eat whipped cream out of the can, no pants, no closing doors. I get sad the once a year he does have a trip lol

• I rarely get the house to myself, either. It's like a fun treat when I do lol. Although I do miss FI, it's nice doing my own thing :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• I love reading when Fi's gone. Seeing me with a book makes him so chatty.
  • SO doesn't really go on trips and it is rare-ish when I am home alone, but I love it.  I feel like I can veg and play xbox and eat whatever, whenever (he is more of a set dinner and "why are you eating that, it isn't even noon yet?" type of person).
    my FMIL does that. its like seriously leave me alone. i dont care if your ex's family did this or that. i never met them and dont care to. 
  • When my H is away, I get Taco Bell. 

Girl, life is short. Do that when he's home lol

Hahaha, I get chinese food. Somehow, I married a heathen who DOESNT LIKE CHINESE FOOD.
  • I binge watch Law and Order: SVU because he hates that show. Other than that, I don't do anything out of the ordinary except have trouble falling asleep because I'm not used to them being there.

• jenna8984 said:
    When my H is away, I get Taco Bell. 

Girl, life is short. Do that when he's home lol
    Oh, I do it when he's home too. But when he's not around, I can eat 35 tacos with no shame. 
  • @ashley8918 What is that poppycock?!?!? My H hates seafood but a lot of people do. Our fave restaurant serves Chinese for him and sushi for me :)

I am so with you on this one! It seems like every time I get in the bath with a good book he wants to jump in and talk to me.. Um, sometimes I invite you, you never want to get in with me.. but when I invite my book THAT is when you want to join me!?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenna8984 said:
    @ashley8918 What is that poppycock?!?!? My H hates seafood but a lot of people do. Our fave restaurant serves Chinese for him and sushi for me :)
    He is just all sorts of wrong!
  • Every Thursday I'm off at noon while FI works till 6 or 7, so I binge watch The Vampire Diaries/The Originals/some other girlie show he hates and play The Sims. (since you assholes got me back into that after that thread a few weeks ago)
    Anniversary

THIS.

And this......
    emmaaa said:
    I binge watch Law and Order: SVU because he hates that show. Other than that, I don't do anything out of the ordinary except have trouble falling asleep because I'm not used to them being there.
    I will get some nasty/delicious TBell and park myself in front of Olivia and Elliot until I go to bed. Not sorry.
    *********************************************************************************

Hahaha, I get chinese food. Somehow, I married a heathen who DOESNT LIKE CHINESE FOOD.
    I get

*whispers* gluten

My FI is a celiac, and I carb the hell up when he's gone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    When my H is away, I get Taco Bell. 
    I get

*whispers* gluten

My FI is a celiac, and I carb the hell up when he's gone.

H has a corn allergy. Whenever I get a night to myself, my go-to dinner is corn tortilla chips and dip. But after all of this talk about Taco Bell, I want about a million hard shell tacos <- which are also made from corn.
  • I get way less sleep when SO is gone.  He wakes up super early, and we like going to bed together, so when he's gone my night owl tendencies take over.  In the middle of binge watching a show or reading I'll look over at the clock and go, "FUCK. It's 2:30 and I have to be up at 6." 

I am so with you on this one! It seems like every time I get in the bath with a good book he wants to jump in and talk to me.. Um, sometimes I invite you, you never want to get in with me.. but when I invite my book THAT is when you want to join me!?
    It drives me crazy.
    And then he gets butthurt when I tell him to shut up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards