DC

DC/MD/VA Sell me your themed decor

Hi, I am planning an engagement party for March or April and wanted to reach out to event planners/brides/and MoHs and ask if there are any frugalistas out there looking to sell used themed decor or cost share items they plan to purchase before that date. We have not selected a theme yet and are open to consider any.

Re: DC/MD/VA Sell me your themed decor

• Check out Maryland Wedding Consignments on Facebook, Craigslist, and the classified section of the knot for these items.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • I'm going to move this to your local board where you'll have better luck. I'd also second the suggestion of checking the classifieds board here.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hello there, 

I just had a Lavender and Lace themed bridal shower on February 1, 2015.  I have a lot of items from the bridal shower if you are interested.  Here are the items I have:
    • 4 lavender table cloths (for long rectangular tables
    • 6 lavender lace overlays 
    • 4 lace table runners 
    • 6 lavender candle votive
    • White dollies (circle and square) 
    • Lavender and white paper straws
    I'm sure there are other items that I am forgetting.  Here is a link to the pictures from the Bridal Shower.  Please let me know if you are interested in anything. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards