Chit Chat

Your weekend in gifs.

Friday, we get to the airport and get on the plane. The fasten seat belt sign and bell kept ringing over and over and over and over. It wouldn't stop. Just bing bing bing bing bing bing bing. They kept trying to fix it, but we sat there waiting for 2 hours. 

We ended up sitting on the plane for as long as the flight to Florida was. 

Finally we get to Florida, and it's warm and in the 70s. 

Then we have H's step-grandma's 80th birthday lunch. The glasses set out on the table were disgustingly dirty. My mom's glass had lipstick on it that wasn't hers. When we asked for clean glasses, we got more dirty glasses. The food was pretty gross too. 

But we went out to dinner Saturday night to a really great place and the food was yummy. My MIL made a joke about taking her top off and the waiter was all 

We flew home yesterday, and the dude sitting next to me was so large, he should have been made to purchase two seats. 

Re: Your weekend in gifs.

• Friday Night there was a whole lot of

Saturday morning was some of
    In the bed, which woke me up early which made me SUPER

Saturday afternoon was some cooking of random foods and then more

Saturday evening was 

Sunday was a whole lot of movies. Finally watched Birdman

• Fighting with FI right now, period is going into overdrive, and my brother can't afford to pay the medical bills that comes with my nephew's leukemia and all his meds and surgeries and chemo.

Migrane
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • I'm feeling claustrophobic looking at that last pic, @climbingwife!

Between creating registries and looking for wedding bands, I literally spent all weekend online shopping.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Those pretty well cover it. 
  • Friday night was a night of getting intimate with a bottle of vodka after a really long and crappy week.

As a consequence, Saturday morning felt like this:

Despite my hangover, I felt motivated to finish the paper that I'm presenting in colloquium next week due to a nightmare about it, so I sat on the couch and worked for 8 straight hours. I only noticed that I had completely neglected everything else when it was suddenly dark out.

My wonderful FI knew how hard I had been working all week/weekend and he decided to cook up some delicious lasagna Saturday night while we watched some TV and just relaxed. I LOVE lasagna and not having to cook, so I basically felt like this:

I slept in on Sunday morning and then basically spent the entire day doing absolutely nothing in my PJs. It was glorious. 

• Omg. I forgot to include this. My MIL's house is freaking HUGE. It's almost 4,000 square feet. 

• Well, Friday and Saturday we were in Disney

Sunday we came back and did this.

And then this morning I weighed myself 

And I'm lazy and tired and probably only going to accomplish some laundry today.

and eating leftover pizza.

Anniversary
  • @chibiyui how was your big fancy dinner in your big fancy dress?!?!

• @chibiyui how was your big fancy dinner in your big fancy dress?!?!
    FUCKING AMAZING. 

Best meal of my life. But man. I got SO WASTED on that wine paring. 

I also had real kobe beef. It was like tasting happiness. Every single course was just beyond anything I had before.

Anniversary

• Went bridesmaid dress shopping on Saturday for my sister's wedding.

This is what I'm thinking;

For dinner:

Then Sunday:

• Friday night, ate pizza and watched glee.

Saturday I spent at work getting ready for an event:

And Sunday was spent eating and drinking...I mean working the event:
    And a little of :

This morning I discovered I got sunburned on my shoulders, just a little. 

And I'm hiding in my office now cause I don't want to work.
  • Saturday morning I went to yoga class. Still need a lot of work on my balance, so this GIF is totally fitting for me.

Saturday night we went out to eat some BBQ.

Sunday, DH and I spent the whole day on the sofa being lazy.  We actually watched the whole Lord of the Ring series because there was nothing else on tv and we were too lazy to search for anything better.  I haven't had an awesome lazy day like that in a long time.

But, I did do laundry on Sunday, while being all lazy, so Sunday wasn't a total loss.

• Saturday morning I went to yoga class. Still need a lot of work on my balance, so this GIF is totally fitting for me.

Sunday, DH and I spent the whole day on the sofa being lazy.  We actually watched the whole Lord of the Ring series because there was nothing else on tv and we were too lazy to search for anything better.  I haven't had an awesome lazy day like that in a long time.

But, I did do laundry on Sunday, while being all lazy, so Sunday wasn't a total loss.

We did too!

• Friday

Read, while Fi did whatever FI does.

Saturday

Cleaning,  studying,

We then had dinner and drinks with one of Fi's comedy friendsimage

Sunday I did nothing.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

We did too!
    I tried to get my fiance to watch at least the first one last night (he's never seen them- WTH?!) but he said no since we only had time for one and we watched School of Rock (which he's also never seen, so again, WTH?!).

•  

Saturday morning I went to yoga class. Still need a lot of work on my balance, so this GIF is totally fitting for me.

We did too!
    I tried to get my fiance to watch at least the first one last night (he's never seen them- WTH?!) but he said no since we only had time for one and we watched School of Rock (which he's also never seen, so again, WTH?!).

DH had never seen them either.  And he often made fun on me whenever I watched them in the past.  But, this weekend he had a sprained knee and no motivation to move or complain... especially when there wasn't anything else to watch.  He started just sitting there and playing games on his phone, but by the 2nd movie, he had gotten into watching them. So, he has now seen them all... I still don't think I'll convince him to watch the Hobbit movies though. 

• I tried to get my fiance to watch at least the first one last night (he's never seen them- WTH?!) but he said no since we only had time for one and we watched School of Rock (which he's also never seen, so again, WTH?!).

Don't worry, after we watched those we watched Inception, which I had never seen. >.>

• I always want to participate in these, but I never feel like looking for gifs. 
  • I always want to participate in these, but I never feel like looking for gifs. 
    Me too! 

Then happy I, that love and am beloved 
    Where I may not remove nor be removed.

--William Shakespeare (Sonnet 25)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards