Chit Chat

We haven't had a Love Fest in a while...

I think? Seems like it's been a while, and I love calling people out for being awesome. And considering it's almost Valentine's Day, why the hell not. (I always celebrated my love for my friends on VDay cuz I hated the pressure to couple up. You can love and be loved when you're single too, bitches!) 
Just wanted to say to you all, 

Love you!

Thank you all, you wonderful knotties, for letting me vent, giving me advice, making me laugh, knocking some sense into me, keeping me entertained, being so supportive and caring, gifing, discussing, helping with plans, and generally making my life less stressful and more fun. You are some of the kindest, most intelligent, most creative, most honest, most caring, awesome people I have ever come across. 

Re: We haven't had a Love Fest in a while...

• Back at ya Novella! 

• Novella, you have so much love in your heart. You're a great person. 
    Aw thank you! 
  • jenna8984 said:

Thank you all, you wonderful knotties, for letting me vent, giving me advice, making me laugh, knocking some sense into me, keeping me entertained, being so supportive and caring, gifing, discussing, helping with plans, and generally making my life less stressful and more fun. You are some of the kindest, most intelligent, most creative, most honest, most caring, awesome people I have ever come across. 

I dunno....I could find you 20 Knottie#'s that beg to differ!  You know, since we're all rude bitches.

(looooove you)

Haha yeah, we're mean and awful! Gross! 
  • I love that I don't have to walk on eggshells to protect someone's delicate little feelings and I get to say fuck a lot

• love y'all!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• You guys are so sweet that I'm all

Even when I'm reading stuff that isn't directed at me :P 
  • I don't post a lot, but I enjoy being a part of this community and appreciate all of the honesty and support everyone has for each other!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I wanted to specifically call out 
    InkdancerMagicInk for being so supportive. It means a lot to me, and I think you ladies are some of the coolest people ever so the fact that you take the time to be kind and give me advice or cheer me up is just awesome. 
    emmaaa you are so so nice, 
    bethsmiles you're so sharp and dead-on with your advice to other knotties,
    lolo883hellosweetie1015 you give amazing input, 
    KatieinBkln I always look forward to reading your posts because I'm pretty sure you're a genius AND my unofficial therapist, 
    huskypuppy14 I love your honesty and the fact that you speak your mind
    mikenberger you're just awesome 
    ashley8918 I'm pretty sure you're my spirit animal 
    levieenroselevioosa you always have nothing but kind things to say
    esstee33 you're a badass and I adore you
    climbingwife I wish I were more like you
    maeday2 you always crack me up and I love your wit! 

lol I feel like I'm giving an Oscar speech or something, but there are just SO MANY of you who are so so so awesome! So much love to you knotties! 

Thank you for your kind words and support!  It is so awesome to see all of the love and support here (despite the fact that we're big fat meanies).  I'm so glad I've gotten to know you all.  *Hugs* for everyone!

• edited February 2015
    ETA: Bc this made me cry...like it always does...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hate you all!!

And by hate, I mean y'all are awesome and I wish I could feed you delicious foods and copious amounts of booze at an etiquette-approved event.
    ~*~*~*~*~

I extra heart all of you, you're all so supportive, caring, and fucking funny.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mrsdee15 said:

I extra heart all of you, you're all so supportive, caring, and fucking funny.
    Your spot-on use of the F-word right there just makes me love you even more <3
  • imageETA: Bc this made me cry...like it always does...
    Haha not to ruin the love fest, but using the GIF of a seriel killer character is a weird way to go.

• I kinda want to say, that pregnancy/abortion topic from a few days ago got me feeling all warm and fuzzy from all the "love it"s that I got. <3
  • esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    Aww, Novella, you're the fucking best. Right back atcha. :D 

This community is so awesome and filled with incredible people who have each other's backs and care about each other, and that's not something you find often. 

Seriously, all of you. You make my life better. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards