Wedding Reception Forum

Best songs for the party bus??

We rented an awesome party bus for our bridal party to take us from the church to the venue. What would be some really fun songs to get everyone amped for the reception while we are on the bus? My first (and currently only) thought is for sure Uptown Funk. Any other ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best songs for the party bus??

• AddieCake said:
    No party is a party without Rick Astley.
    TRUTH

• "Out Tonight" from Rent is pretty awesome for this purpose. "Don't Stop Believin'" would be fun, too. :)
  • Anything that has Pitbull in it is a good dance club beat
  • Erikan73 said:
    Anything that has Pitbull in it is a good dance club beat
    My MOH was home from work one day--she mostly works nights--so she was downloading some songs to put on her phone to run, clean, etc. to.  She put the Pitbull-Kesha Timber song on there and some others.  Later, she got a text from her husband that their Google Play had been hacked, he'd already called and gotten it taken care of.  They tend to have very esoteric music taste.  So when he saw the receipt for the downloads, he thought they'd been hacked and told her he couldn't believe what the person was buying.  :)  She tells the story better.
  • Billy Idol- White Wedding.

Turn Down for What

• "I Got a Feeling" Black Eyed Peas
    "Celebration" Kool and the Gang
    "Raise Your Glass" Pink
    "Party Rock Anthem" LMFAO
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Go Old School ....

Shoop   AND   Push It   by Salt N Peppa
    Get Ur Freak On    Missy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards