Just Engaged and Proposals

Newly engaged

I just got engaged!!! I am so excited, my fiance and I have been dating for 3 years now and he finally proposed. I just need advice because I don't know where or how to start. Any suggestions?

Re: Newly engaged

• Im in the same boat , iim unsure where to start ! But i do know there is a planner list run down thing on pintrest 
  • The Knot has checklists, they seem to follow most of what other checklists have as well. 

I would suggest getting an idea of how many people you want to invite and where you want to have a wedding. Take a few days and maybe weeks to just enjoy being engaged before you jump in. I found that was helpful personally. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • First, discuss with your fiancé the type of wedding you would like. Then set a budget and make a potential guest list and then start looking for venues that meet your needs and numbers. Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards