Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

spray tan?

2»

Re: spray tan?

• Options
    definitley do a trial run. i've had countless spray tan packages in the past and the color does run. i've always wondered how brides get away with spray tanning for that reason. it comes out very easily after being laundered but, still. i have to wear a crisp white shirt at work and my shirt turned orange. that was in the summer when heat and sweat don't help with that. i suggest doing a trial run, drying off well, then wearing white, snug clothing for 3 days or so and see if it stays on you in a way you are satisfied with. that is the only way to know.
  • Options
    I am a fan of the airbrush tanning system. I tried Mystic & it looked ridiculously orange (plus it smelled) so I'll never do that again. I'm quite fair with orange undertones so airbrush tanning worked for me. I found a salon in my area that applied it with a spray gun & they mixed the color as dark or as light as I wanted it (darker in the summer & lighter in the fall/spring). It didn't smell & it didn't come off on my clothes. I would definitely try it out before your big day though. Through trial I've found that my tan looks best on the 2nd day so I'm having my spray tan applied Thursday evening for my Saturday wedding. GL!
  • Options
    i'm fair skinned as well thanks to my scottish irish background ... i'm thinking of doing a spray tan trial run long before the day of. since well my wedding day is in july!!!! but i have really dry skin on my face  all the time and i can mouisturize like crazy and it doesnt help.... so i may end up being just a pale bride.... but thats ok with me at least i know i'm protecting my skin from sun damage in the long run.... and who says you have to be tan on your wedding day 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards