Favors

Photo booth frames? Should I order, and if so, how many?

I LOVE photo booths at weddings, but usually afterwards the pictures just sit in my desk drawer because I don't really have anywhere to display them. On a wedding buy/sell facebook group I'm in, someone posted about photo booth picture frames. I looked into it, and found two really nice and inexpensive options:

I know I would love/use either of those, but I wanted to get others opinions before DF and I decide whether we want to order them.

1. Would you use something like this? (It would be plain, not personalized/wedding related)
2. If so how many should I order? More than one for each guest, exactly one for each guest, or less than one for each guest? If it makes a difference, these won't exactly be our "favors" (our favors will be s'mores), although I guess they kind of are a favor too.
3. Which type would you order? Or would you order some of both?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo booth frames? Should I order, and if so, how many?

• I went to a couple wedding where they had the magnetic back ones. I really liked that option because I usually put them on my fridge. How many is a little trickier. I would say at least two per person? I usually go in a few times, but I'm not sure all of them would be frame worthy ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • littlepep said:
    I went to a couple wedding where they had the magnetic back ones. I really liked that option because I usually put them on my fridge. How many is a little trickier. I would say at least two per person? I usually go in a few times, but I'm not sure all of them would be frame worthy ;)

Exactly the same for me when I do wedding photo booths. Glad I'm not the only one :) Thanks for your input! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• 1) No, I would not.
    2) If you do this, I would order one for each guest
    3) If you do this, more people would probably use the magnet. 

I guess if I were you, I'd put that money toward another appetizer or upgraded salad or something. Because favors aren't necessary AND you're already providing favors by having a photo booth with photo strips.
    *********************************************************************************

• 1) No, I would not.
    2) If you do this, I would order one for each guest
    3) If you do this, more people would probably use the magnet. 

I guess if I were you, I'd put that money toward another appetizer or upgraded salad or something. Because favors aren't necessary AND you're already providing favors by having a photo booth with photo strips.
    Thanks! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards