Florida-South Florida

Engagement party locations near Ft. Lauderdale and Miami

Hello,

I am hosting an engagement party for about 50-70 people in South Florida and I was wondering if I could get some tips on non-expensive places in the area?

Thanks,
Natally Silva

Re: Engagement party locations near Ft. Lauderdale and Miami

• I have hosted two, one day and one evening at Bimini Boatyard on 17th Street.  You can have excellent food - salad, main, dessert, for $30.00 per person, not including alcohol.  Their private room is all windows and very easy to decorate.  Any Crowne Plaza hotel will have similar pricing but in a standard ballroom, no views.  The Crowne Plaza on US 1 and State Road 84 has an outdoor pool area which is really nice for cocktail hour and is very pretty in the evening.
  • I went to a baby shower at pericones in brickell. its a nice hip experience.

• Skoggy23Skoggy23 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2015
    I had my sisters Bridal Shower at Town Kitchen and Bar near Sunset place. Decent pricing per person and very nice atmosphere.
  • what about dolores but you can call me lolita? they have a private room and they don't charge you extra for it. you can also do prefix menus.
  • Try some of the parks in Broward like Tree Tops, Robbins Park, Plantation Heritage Park...the list goes on! From my research they only charge about $100 for the full day rental of a pavilion. Then just cater or have your family cook! Much more inexpensive than any restaurant
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards