Chit Chat

100 ounces of water

2»

Re: 100 ounces of water

• I drink a ton of water. More so now that I'm pregnant, obviously, but even before that as I've not been a soda drinker for years AND it's super dry here in CO so it feel like a necessity. That said, I also pee all.the.time. Like at least hourly. Gives me an excuse to get some steps in, I guess!

As for lent - I'm trying to tackle road rage (again). I have a low tolerance for stupidity on the road and my mouth can get out of hand when driving (in my my car, to myself...never roll down the window and yell at others kind of issue). Soooo, when I'm trying to replace all the "you fucking dumb ass" comments with "I hope that driver has a wonderful day" kind of response. It's hard.
    Oh god, this would be impossible for me! "You motherfucking fuck-brained shit nugget!" is a permanent part of my vocabulary.
  • @holyguacamole79 - There's one called just called Water Reminder and then there's also Water Logger that I used for awhile where you can track how much water you are drinking, I think it might have given reminders as well.

• I drink a ton of water. More so now that I'm pregnant, obviously, but even before that as I've not been a soda drinker for years AND it's super dry here in CO so it feel like a necessity. That said, I also pee all.the.time. Like at least hourly. Gives me an excuse to get some steps in, I guess!

As for lent - I'm trying to tackle road rage (again). I have a low tolerance for stupidity on the road and my mouth can get out of hand when driving (in my my car, to myself...never roll down the window and yell at others kind of issue). Soooo, when I'm trying to replace all the "you fucking dumb ass" comments with "I hope that driver has a wonderful day" kind of response. It's hard.
    Oh god, this would be impossible for me! "You motherfucking fuck-brained shit nugget!" is a permanent part of my vocabulary.
    It's really, reaaaallllly hard! Even my Jesus-loving die-hard Catholic Ma was like, "oh honey, do you think you should try to tackle something so ambitious??". But I'm a 'go big or go home' kinda gal so game on ;).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards