Arizona-Phoenix

Inexpensive wedding venuews

Hi I am looking for ideas on inexpensive wedding venues . We are getting married April 27, 2013. I live in Mesa az but I am open for location ideas. I really want an outside ceremony and reception outdoor or indoors is good too. And if they have all inclusive packages the better. Any and all ideas are welcomed and appreciated . Thank you :

Re: Inexpensive wedding venuews

• Hi there. I'm in the same boat, and I too am in mesa. Check my question in the az forum. It should be under help! Some of the girls gave great ideas. Congrats!
    Jrnash
  • Hey thanks I'm going to call some of the locations tomorrow : good luck to you too . I did find some here in Mesa but still looking around I don't really want to spend too much
  • Your welcome :) n ya I hear ya. I'm on a reaaly tight budget! I'm looking for the best deals out there.
    Jrnash
  • I think Val Vista is close to Mesa and heard it is reasonable.   It is near Gilber I think - we didn't look into it since we live in Youngtown and it is a bit of a drive for us.    We found a location in Sun City that is perfect for us.

Good luck finding your location =)
  • Thanks girls I'm getting really discouraged on finding a good place everyone of them are beautiful but way out of my price range : this is much harder than I thought . Hope you guys are having better luck than I am :
  • Im there with you on the budget it's hard especially because my fianc and I are paying for it ourselves . My family is helping with a little but we are paying for 96 of it
  • You might also check out Sun Lakes. i've heard their banquet area is really nice and that they're very reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Landmark Restaurant in Mesa has no rental fees for booking any of their rooms, not even for their Heritage Hall and patio. The food is great and the staff is wonderful. My parents had their reception at The Landmark Restaurant  25 years ago, my fiance proposed there, and our ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner will be at The Landmark. It is a great place for weddings from a few people to 185 people. We will have around 120 guests, so won't get too crowded.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies : I am thankful for the ideas
  • Hey all! I am getting married March 9th at the Sahuaro Ranch Historic Rose Garden! This place is BEAUTIFUL, very accomodating and very cheap. They can also put in touch with reception locations. Here is there link

http://www.glendalearizonahistoricalsociety.org/
  • You should try Tre Bella. They are all inclusive and aren't too expensive!
  • Im getting married at The Vintage Barn in Gilbert in November and it it super cute. They are a new venue so they dont have a website yet but the contact person is Marlene Jolley and she is super sweet. Her number is 480-309-9445.
  • I don't think you mentioned how many people were on your guest list. But try this....

http://www.rvcatering.com/weddings.html

Rendezvous is kind of a hidden gem. They are owned by Coup des Tartes resteraunt which is one of the best french food dinners in Phoenix. The venue is SMALL. They MAY also be BOB. They can put you in touch with other vendors who can help with your wedding.

Hope this helps.
  • brnweddingbrnwedding member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_inexpensive-wedding-venuews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:f77a3e85-15b0-4543-90a0-16c500fa6732Post:dfa92564-388a-4f12-a076-149da32b6090">Inexpensive wedding venuews</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi I am looking for ideas on inexpensive wedding venues . We are getting married April 27, 2013. I live in Mesa az but I am open for location ideas. I really want an outside ceremony and reception outdoor or indoors is good too. And if they have all inclusive packages the better. Any and all ideas are welcomed and appreciated . Thank you :
    Posted by almajoshua[/QUOTE]

I just got an email for encanterra country club in San tan for 6k includes ceremony, reception, catering for 100 people for select dates and much more. Its beautiful.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_inexpensive-wedding-venuews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:f77a3e85-15b0-4543-90a0-16c500fa6732Post:402a8f80-1400-4150-b626-bc1ac2c51c4c">Re: Inexpensive wedding venuews</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Inexpensive wedding venuews : I just got an email for encanterra country club in San tan for 6k includes ceremony, reception, catering for 100 people for select dates and much more. Its beautiful.
    Posted by brnwedding[/QUOTE]
     something like this all inclusive with a resonable price is what im looking for :)<div>
    </div>
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_inexpensive-wedding-venuews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:f77a3e85-15b0-4543-90a0-16c500fa6732Post:f56630bf-723f-40db-87f4-b75a814a1129">Re: Inexpensive wedding venuews</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im getting married at The Vintage Barn in Gilbert in November and it it super cute. They are a new venue so they dont have a website yet but the contact person is Marlene Jolley and she is super sweet. Her number is 480-309-9445.
    Posted by jhuetaylor[/QUOTE]
    thanks i will look in to this venue :) im in mesa so Gilbert is not to far 
  • I think I found the venue!! It is a reception hall here in mesa , they are all inclusive and in my budget :. And for no extra fee I can have the ceremony there as well as the reception. I hope everyone is having luck with the planning. Now time to start looking for wedding /bridal shows to go to :
  • edited December 2012
    Where is the venue you found in Mesa that you are going with? I just got engaaged on the 22nd and I live inthe West Valey avondale and I am looking for a great deal on a budget as well for 200 people. Our wedding is in 2014

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_inexpensive-wedding-venuews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:f77a3e85-15b0-4543-90a0-16c500fa6732Post:a6cbc700-0cbd-4b73-9122-363361f80963">Re:Inexpensive wedding venuews</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I found the venue!! It is a reception hall here in mesa , they are all inclusive and in my budget :. And for no extra fee I can have the ceremony there as well as the reception. I hope everyone is having luck with the planning. Now time to start looking for wedding /bridal shows to go to :
    Posted by almajoshua[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards