Chit Chat

Baby William Update (Now with more update)

Re: Baby William Update (Now with more update)

• Congratulations! He's beautiful! I'm glad everyone is healthy- and hope you feel better soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Your son is beautiful!!!
  • He is beautiful and looks amazing!  My mom works with preemies and he really looks great, I've seen a lot of them over the years.  Hope you feel good soon!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats!!  I'm glad the delivery went well, all things considered. 

• He seems really big and healthy for being so premature! Yay little blergbot!
  • Welcome to the world baby WIlliam! I hope both of you are feeling well enough to go home soon.
  • Congrats! He looks so strong, healthy and handsome, especially for being premature! Glad all are doing well!
  • OMG he is perfect! He looks so good! You did good momma. Get some rest and feel better!

• oh my goodness gracious he is adorable! Congratulations again!
  • Blerg he is soooo sweet and precious!! Back up every picture you take of him in 4 different locations.

omg gifs aren't working at work but I had the perfect combo of Rachel McAdams sobbing, then James Franco winking.

• Blerg he seems so big and strong already! I hope he gets to go home soon and that you can start BF soon, as that will help him even more. Gorgeous baby boy and many blessing to your family! :)

• Congrats, Blerg!! He is so precious!!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Thanks for the bump, lolo - I missed the picture the first time around!

Baby Will looks amazing!!! He actually does look really strong & healthy, despite all the wires & machines. I'm so glad to hear he's pulling at the CPAP machine and taking to the pacifier - all sound like good signs!!

So so happy for you and your family. I hope you can bring him home soon!
  • He is SO cute! SO SO glad to hear you are both doing well. He's amazing, Blerg.
  • loooooove him, what a sweetie!! I'm glad he's doing well, hope you are healing well from your surgery too!! 

• Yay yay yayyyyyy! He's so cute! I'm so happy you're all doing so well.

• Wonderful news!  He's precious!!  Praying for continued health for mom and baby, and I hope he gets to come home soon!!

• Congratulations!  He's so precious!
  • I don't even like babies, and that's a pretty cute baby.
  • What a cutie! 

• Sooooo cute. I'm glad to hear he's off his CPAP machine and doing well! Hopefully he'll be able to go home soon.

Hope you're doing well too!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • He's gorgeous! Cograts, again! I'm glad he's doing well :)
  • Congrats Mama!!!
  • So glad you both are doing well. Absolutely wonderful

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards