African American Weddings

BE AFRAID.....BE VERY AFRAID???????

Hey Fellow Knotties,

With my destination wedding fast approaching, I was just wondering if I should attempt to take my bridesmaids, and groomsmen gifts to Punta Cana. I wont be able to carry them on because my dress will be my carry on. Being that the bridesmaids gift consist of Monogram tote bags with Michael Kors wallets, Naked makeup palette, wedding day jewelry, and some beach flip flops. The groomsmen gifts consist of Dre beats, monogram money holders, dress socks to be worn on the wedding day and miniature bottles of their favorite liquors. I don't want these items to be stolen while going through customs. So would it be appropriate to give everyone their gift bags prior to departure for Punta Cana?

Re: BE AFRAID.....BE VERY AFRAID???????

• I definitely say if you cant take them yourself then give it to them a few days before the trip that way they have the items that they need.. Otherwise they wont have any of the items you put in there for your big day!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I agree with @tirathemrs I would just a few days before give everyone their gifts and just remind the ladies to make sure that bring the weeding day jewlery..
    p.s. you give out great gifts.. they bridal party is super lucky :)

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Give it to them ahead of time.  Maybe keep the jewelry and socks and give those parts to them in Punta Cana?
  • @LeciaB thanks, Being that I only have 2 bridesmaids and 3 groomsmen, we can give very nice gifts.

Besides my guests(wedding party) have paid a pretty penny to witness our nuptials across the waters. I feel this is a way to show a little gratitude.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards