December 2015 Weddings

What Are Your Wedding Colors?

Good morning, all!

I'm pretty conflicted with mine! At first, I was thinking navy and gold, but now I'm leaning towards classic black and white and maybe a pop of color. 

What are your wedding colors? 

Re: What Are Your Wedding Colors?

• I honestly have no idea. I really wanted a light blush with gold and navy, but my mom thinks I should go for classic Christmas colors. Is that super cliché?
  • I think our colors are silver, ice blue, navy blue and white; winter colors.
  • edited October 2014
    I mean, to me, I wouldn't want Christmas colors because well, like you said, it does seem cliche. But to each their own, you know? 

I really liked the navy and gold too. It's wintery and Christmas-y, but not over the top Winter Wonderland.
    I honestly have no idea. I really wanted a light blush with gold and navy, but my mom thinks I should go for classic Christmas colors. Is that super cliché?

• I honestly have no idea. I really wanted a light blush with gold and navy, but my mom thinks I should go for classic Christmas colors. Is that super cliché?
    Blush and Gold are excellent color combos, and the Navy will be a great focal color.

I'm having my wedding the first weekend of December, so I still count that as late Fall season :)

I'm thinking of using Plum & Lilac with Peach & Blush as the pops of color.  I'm a big fan of pastels and purples, so I definitely wanted to use this combination and not so much the wintery colors.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our venue has christmas decorations up that we can use or incorporate into our theme.  They have garland strung around the windows and stair cases with white christmas lights.  They also have their columns in the rooms strung with christmas lights as well.  Gold bows are used as well.  So im planning on using blush, gold, cranberry, brown (branches) and a touch of "pine."  This picture sums it up perfectly! The theme will be "romantic rustic winter" lol
  • Silver and purple. 

Was going to go with Silver and Red to make it more "Christmasey" but I love the new color combination 
  • We are doing a classic apple red, white, and black. Our venue will have Christmas trees, wreaths, and lights up so we won't have to do too much "extra" decorating :)
  • blush, ivory and champagne
  • Blush, Ivory, & Gold! Our wedding is on NYE, so excited!
  • We're PLANNING on purple.  It's not going to be very strict, though.  There will be so many colors incorporated.
  • Our colors are red and ivory (December 5th wedding). We definitely want a winter theme but don't want it to be overly Christmas-y.
  • Cabaret (mix between cranberry and wine), soft gold, and cream :)
  • Our venue has christmas decorations up that we can use or incorporate into our theme.  They have garland strung around the windows and stair cases with white christmas lights.  They also have their columns in the rooms strung with christmas lights as well.  Gold bows are used as well.  So im planning on using blush, gold, cranberry, brown (branches) and a touch of "pine."  This picture sums it up perfectly! The theme will be "romantic rustic winter" lol
    That's the exact same as us! I used that same photo at my florist and they worked with it as inspiration and I'm so excited!!!! Ours is December 19 (Saturday before CMas) so the church and reception hall will already be decorated. Woohoo for fairly easy wedding decor!

• Blush and Gold are excellent color combos, and the Navy will be a great focal color.

I'm having my wedding the first weekend of December, so I still count that as late Fall season :)

I'm thinking of using Plum & Lilac with Peach & Blush as the pops of color.  I'm a big fan of pastels and purples, so I definitely wanted to use this combination and not so much the wintery colors.

I ended up changing my colors when I went bridesmaids shopping!! I'm now using burgundy, champagne, and blush. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Plum and gold. Almost wishing I had chosen a cranberry or Merlot color instead of plum, but so far it's coming together nicely!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards