Louisiana-New Orleans

I said Yes!

I got my dress this weekend! I am so excited. It was such an overwhelming and emotional day, and I'm so glad it is over.

I can't stop looking at the pictures of it and I want to go and try it on everyday until mine comes in!

The ladies at Blanc Bridal were so wonderful to work with and made my day a lot calmer. They were the 2nd place I went and I'm so, so glad I did!

So, I have a venue, dress, and photographer.  So glad everything is coming together and I can't wait!

Re: I said Yes!

• Congrats Noele!! I also have my venue and photographer but dress hunting is giving me the blues!! I went shopping with my mommy over Christmas break and found a beautiful Victor Harper gown. I didn't have a budget per say but the dress was over $3K and I didn't pull the trigger because I thought it was too much! I originally wanted to rent a gown or buy used but everyone keeps telling me that idea is such a pain and I would spend the same amount of money. I commend you for getting it done because as you said, it is very overwhelming!!
  • Congrats @nolanoele !  Super exciting!  I am planning on visiting Blanc Bridal soon!  So glad to hear a review about them since they are new!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards