October 2012 Weddings
Options

Check- cake and centerpieces!

Had our tasting this morning.  Went boring with a 3 tier round cake- ivory icing, emerald decorations, and then white cake on the bottom, chocolate in the middle, and amaretto up top.  We're going to talk to the florist about adding some roses for the bottom but otherwise... It's a CHECK!  Nom.Nom.Nom!

Also got pricing for centerpieces from our venue.  They offer exactly what I wanted (Dark green table runners, mirrors, and votive candles) all for $200.  So we added it on.  I'm super excited!

Counting down the weeks- 16 weeks, 6 days until the big day!  Yaaay!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
270475_10151278916785395_726690480_n-1
Mom to D.A (11.09) and 3 beautiful angels (06.08, 03.11, 07.12)

Re: Check- cake and centerpieces!

• Options
    congrats!! cake tasting was my favorite! we're doing the same except ours is red velvet on top and decor is different. but great job with the checks! I need to do some more
  • Options
    Congrats! It's not boring, it's simple, and sometimes that's better anyway. Good deal on the centerpieces also. Plus, you don't have to do any shopping or set up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was nervous about doing the set up for centerpieces anyway, since our ceremony and reception is all in one room.  But the consulant assured me things would be fine... they do it all the time, lol.  I know I should breathe and have faith!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    270475_10151278916785395_726690480_n-1
    Mom to D.A (11.09) and 3 beautiful angels (06.08, 03.11, 07.12)
  • Options
    It is hard relinquishing control to somone else. You're right though, just keep taking deep breaths, they are the pros. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards