Florida-South Florida

Cruz Bulding in Coconut Grove

Hi,

What is the average wedding cost to get married at the Cruz Building in Coconut Grove? Including everything for a wedding.
We love this venue but we have 100 guests and just the rental of the venue is very expensive.

Answers

• There are FAR too many factors that come into play here to give you an actual estimate.

What kind of catering would you want? This can go from $40 a person to $250+

Open bar? Top shelf? Beer and Wine only? Dry? Anything from $0-$100+

What kind of tables and linens and chairs do you want? Hell, even a chivari chair can be $8 each. Linens? $10-$25+. Overlays? $20+.

What about lighting if you have it at night?

You're going about this the wrong way. You need to figure out your budget first, then figure if you have X to spend and you want to have 60% for the reception, go from there. 

imageimage

• edited February 2015
    I booked this venue, its so amazing!

to make it a little cheaper we picked a Sunday

My wedding isnt until October and we are working out catering now hoping to be around $100/pp with 100 people that's with appetizer, open bar(top shelf) and deserts

The best part about the venue is you don't need alot for decorating i was looking at spaces that were blank and the cost for the rental was high and then it needed so much decorating it was crazy so this really seemed like one of the "best bang for your buck" in the long run. I'm really just planning on some nice centerpieces and up-lighting 

What is your budget for the wedding? 

Do you have a wedding planner? They can usually give you a quick dollar amount on what the decorations would cost. 

My suggestion is to look at some of the other venues you have been interested and compare the cost of the venue + what you think you will need in decorating because that is one of the biggest advantages of the Cruz Building
  • Thank you, we ended up booking the Cruz Building and our wedding is a year from now :)

I agreed with you that this place doesnt need much as its soo beautiful already. I am in the process of booking a catering company that includes a lot of stuff we need for the wedding, it's a package. Who are you considering for catering?
  • I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone from the cruz building. can you tell me how much they charge for venue rental on a saturday? @celest96

thank you
  • edited February 2015
    I'm using Bill Hansen Catering, they have done weddings at the Cruz building a lot.

• haha thanks!!! @mrssuperman918 i spoke to someone who pointed that out to me already :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards