January 2016 Weddings

Wedding Invitations

Any of you lovely ladies have any good websites where i can order wedding invitations for a good price?

Im looking for something with burlap and lace. simple but elegant. and i would like to order matching place cards if possible. 
I would like to have them all delivered not a digital download...i will find someway to screw that up haha

let me know!

Thanks so much :)

Re: Wedding Invitations

• With a digital download, you could upload the image to an online printer (such as catprint.Com or vistaprint) and they can deliver the invites straight to your door!

Other than that, I would suggest-

Minted.Com
    weddingchicks.Com
    magnetstreet.com (they have a lot of burlap invites)
    zazzle.Com (you can make your own design and they'll send you the invites)
    Vistaprint.Com (they have premade designs, some burlap)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• When are you all sending out your STDs? Our wedding is a little bit of a destination for everyone (2hr drive for my family, flight for his) so I don't want to wait too long. I'm waiting on a list of family from FI's mom before I can do anything though. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • When are you all sending out your STDs? Our wedding is a little bit of a destination for everyone (2hr drive for my family, flight for his) so I don't want to wait too long. I'm waiting on a list of family from FI's mom before I can do anything though. 

I'm probably not doing StDs, but if I were I would send them out in April or May if I were you. I believe around the 7 month mark is ideal but since people are traveling if makes sense to give people a heads up even sooner if you wish.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our engagement photos will be here this week, so after we've decided on which layout we want from shutterfly and which pictures to use we will send them out. Most of our families are within an hour drive of the venue, but I like to give people enough notice so they can plan ahead. 
  • I am going to send mine out in end of April or May
  • Good advice everyone, we just got our engagement pics done last weekend so it looks like April/May will be it anyways! Kind of freaks me out, that is the first public wedding item to get done!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Shutterfly! Its my new addiction. And I'm going to send them out sometime soon, last week in April or beginning of May
  • I had my STD & am having my invitations done by Minted.com because they will address all of the envelopes for you! We had our guest list in an excel spreadsheet anyways and were able to download the format they needed it in and upload it easily. We got our STD in this past week and they turned out great and the addresses printing right on the envelope look perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards