March 2015 Weddings

Our month!! Finally!!

So it's here - March 2015. Are there any other 3/28 brides or will I be anxiously awaiting the last weekend of the month on my own??

We just went and picked up our marriage license today. Started on our seating chart and finalized items for our welcome bags. A few loose ends to tie up and checks to mail. We also started shopping and organizing things for the honeymoon. Ahhhh!!!! :):):)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Our month!! Finally!!

• Trust me when I say, IT GOES BY SO FAST! Enjoy every minute of it <3 

imageimage

• I'm 3/28 as well!! Can't wait! 
  • @aod30000 hooray date twins!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've had a few "holy shit we are getting married moments" already today. Final numbers turned in, final count to our florist, our ceremony outline from the officiant... Whoaaaa..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've had a few "holy shit we are getting married moments" already today. Final numbers turned in, final count to our florist, our ceremony outline from the officiant... Whoaaaa..
    I've had those moments the past few days too. Our RSVPs are slowly coming in, we're hoping to get the rest this week and now we're just tying up the last loose ends. I'm trying not to get overwhelmed and just enjoy the moments because I know this month and the wedding will fly by. I'm ready to just be married already! 
  • aod30000 said:

I've had a few "holy shit we are getting married moments" already today. Final numbers turned in, final count to our florist, our ceremony outline from the officiant... Whoaaaa..
    I've had those moments the past few days too. Our RSVPs are slowly coming in, we're hoping to get the rest this week and now we're just tying up the last loose ends. I'm trying not to get overwhelmed and just enjoy the moments because I know this month and the wedding will fly by. I'm ready to just be married already! 

Totally agreed. It isn't even the stuff to do that's overwhelming - it's that "oh my god MARRIED" part that sometimes sneaks up and takes me by surprise. It's all so exciting and we have been planning for 18 months so the fact it's so close is just ahhhh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tcnoble said:

aod30000 said:

tcnoble said:

aod30000 said:

I've had a few "holy shit we are getting married moments" already today. Final numbers turned in, final count to our florist, our ceremony outline from the officiant... Whoaaaa..
    Totally agreed. It isn't even the stuff to do that's overwhelming - it's that "oh my god MARRIED" part that sometimes sneaks up and takes me by surprise. It's all so exciting and we have been planning for 18 months so the fact it's so close is just ahhhh!

WOW 18 months!? I's sure you're beyond ready, congrats to you! 
  • We're March 20th!!!

Doing the finishing touches on our seating chart now and finalizing introductions, ceremony music, etc!! SO EXCITING! I've been planning for 18 months also so now it's like holy crap it's finally here!

• Oh, man, I'm getting married on the 14th, and I cannot wait for this to be done. We've had last-minute changes that required re-doing our whole seating plan, including a groomsman we simply cannot get in touch with. My mom suddenly wants my opinion on details about the afterparty and welcome bags that I was not supposed to have to worry about, and my fiance's parents won't fill out the paperwork necessary to get them a medical aide. 

I know I should be excited, but I just feel anxious and distracted all the time, like I'm constantly trying to multitask. I am beyond ready to be married, and on my honeymoon!
  • Hey march 28 here as well and we also been planning for 18 mths too I'm sooooo ready to marry my fiance and I'm sooo ready to be over and done and execute this wedding...it consumed sooo much of time I'm like what will I be doing after all this then lol I guess enjoying married life
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards